Neyland Gameday Chants

vol'96

Always a VOL fan
Not that I don't love the sound of Rocky Top every two seconds but would be nice to have 100,000 plus help this young team with a little crowd support.

Crowd Chant-----O. L. P. everytime we rush for 5 plus yards.

Looking for entertaining suggestions that will help create a true Home Field Advantage...:)

whats o.l.p? sorry im oblivious to these abbreviations. haha

When Tennessee offensive line coach Harry Hiestand introduced the notion of “Offensive Line Pride,” Shaw wasn’t so sure about the new motto.

Shaw, Pope and the rest of the Vols’ offensive linemen have clearly embraced what they now simply refer to as “O.L.P.”

Sorry --my bad should have given a little more info..

Topless chicks with big cans bouncing after every play. That and do things how they've been doing them.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

for years i have wished we would have more than rocky top and v o l s go vols go. If you go to any other school they chant so much more.. Makes it much more intimidating. not saying we need our own version of yellow hammer but it would be nice to have a few other options for specific teams or after first downs.

I actually emailed this to Hamilton's email address on govols.com, and I know that I am dating myself, but I thought it would be cool if they played the video from Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome, where everyone is chanting "two men enters, one man leaves..." as the opposing team runs onto the field or prior to kickoff.

YouTube - Mad Max 3: Beyond Thunderdome Battle at the 1:45 minute mark. Now I know most of the people on this board have never seen or heard of this movie, but I think 100,000 people chanting that eerie chant would be never racking to say the least.

I think we should all sing Hang On Sloopie. Haaaaaaaaang on Sloopie, Sloopie Hang On V!!! O!!! L!!! S!!! Of course, then we'd never win an SEC game again.

Yeah, that'd be rad.

Really can't discuss gameday ideas?????????????

Welcome to Vol Nation and dont worry people on here can just be asses. I cant think of any chants off the top of my head but we do need some newer chants. Ours right now are just dumb. I actually like the idea of OLP especially if 102000 people are chanting it.

Yeah, up the minimum post count before being able to start a thread.

What exactly is the point of you being like that? This is the type of douchebaggery that really is frustrating. The guy's on here trying to talk gameday and you got to act like a Bama troll.

The O-Line Pride chant article was pretty funny and assuring for us fans that even though they are fresh to game situations. They put forth the effort all summer TOGETHER so they can be a tight knit family. They understood how the fans are concerned about the O-Line and wanted to do everything in their power to make sure they weren't going to be the weakest link on the team together. A funny quote in the article from either a DB or a WR said "we got so sick of hearing O LINE PRIDE every 5 minutes." 5 of us smaller quicker guys challenged them to a soccer game and the O Line actually won. They wouldn't shut up with the chant after that! LMAO jus lets me know if they don't meet expectations it isn't gonna be for lack of effort. They were chained @ the hip all summer and claim it's helped a ton. Obviously doing that kinda stuff helps with chemistry so I for one am excited to see what they can do this season.

GO VOLS!!!:dance2:

Welcome to Vol Nation and dont worry people on here can just be asses. I cant think of any chants off the top of my head but we do need some newer chants. Ours right now are just dumb. I actually like the idea of OLP especially if 102000 people are chanting it.

Yup OLP is a funny yet inspiring chant for our boys. Although after the rest of the team has heard it 10000000000000000x all summer. I'm not sure if it will help the rest of the teams morale. HAHAHA.:good!:

We should take our shirts off and one side yell WILD and the other side yell BOYS.....er wait nevermind

I think it would be good to focus on team chants and not on one specific unit during a game.

I for one miss the "GO BIG ORANGE" chant. I feel like as a kid when we were on defense the whole stadium would be chanting it.

I also like the idea of half of the stadium yelling "ROCKY" and the other "TOP" During a TV timeout at some point. instead of Orange and White.

Help me out here guys....what is the name of the song that our band plays when we are both on offense and defense. Other schools play it as well for there team. I think its one of the most intimidating songs when played at the right moment.

Duh, Duh, Duhhhhh, Duh GO VOLS! Duh, Duh, Duhhhhh, Duh GO VOLS!

Anyone know what im talking about????

Help me out here guys....what is the name of the song that our band plays when we are both on offense and defense. Other schools play it as well for there team. I think its one of the most intimidating songs when played at the right moment.

Duh, Duh, Duhhhhh, Duh GO VOLS! Duh, Duh, Duhhhhh, Duh GO VOLS!

Anyone know what im talking about????

That's Sousa's creativity limit. Along with "Iron Man," it's a wonder we dont have the most intimidating band in the SEC.

After backing down from UNC may e we should spend the entire Buffalo game screaming BWAAAAK bokbokbokbokbok!!! That'd show Hammy.....

Not that I don't love the sound of Rocky Top every two seconds but would be nice to have 100,000 plus help this young team with a little crowd support.

Crowd Chant-----O. L. P. everytime we rush for 5 plus yards.

Looking for entertaining suggestions that will help create a true Home Field Advantage...:)

I can't come up with much better, but if our stadium chants that I will leave.

P.S. Your avatar is FREAKING RIDICULOUS. I can't decide if I like it or not.:crazy:

VN Store

Back