Neyland stadium renovation renderings

where's the replacements for the Pee-troughs...

TroughUrinal.jpg

where's the replacements for the Pee-troughs...

TroughUrinal.jpg
That picture smells like a 65 year old, 115 degree hot, grasscutters bathroom with a couple of old shirts hidden behind the toilet that have been soaking in urine for 25 years, attached to the concession stands.

Reactions: FBtime
They are only taking care of the people with the money. The east side restrooms are as bad, or worse than the south side and they are being completely ignored according to their timeline.
East side concourses, concessions, and restrooms are atrocious. I took a friend from another SEC school to a game and it was embarrassing. I don’t remember it being that bad when I was in school but I guess it was. West side is the only way to go.

I'm integrally involved with this project on the Construction Manager side. Going to be a different place by 2025... both for the regular fan (south end concourse 01 and G10 plaza renovations), the high end donor (East/West skybox renovations), plus the mega donor's (Founder's Suites).
How many seats could we add if we ditched all the skyboxes and suites? I want Thunderdome, not a country club. The only “different place” I want is bigger, not more froo froo

"Brick cladding around in-bowl vomitories"

I guess they figured out these are needed now that beer sales are being allowed. I look forward to my first vomitory experience.
I had mine freshman year, 1975. Not pretty.

I'm integrally involved with this project on the Construction Manager side. Going to be a different place by 2025... both for the regular fan (south end concourse 01 and G10 plaza renovations), the high end donor (East/West skybox renovations), plus the mega donor's (Founder's Suites).

Really hate that the Gate 10 ramp is staying. So archaic and clumsy.

VN Store

Back