Neyland walk-on challenge

K-town Vol Fan

Blood Runneth Orange
So apparently there is a dude on tik-tok that goes to CFB stadiums and tries to get on the field, really just seeing what kind of access is available. It's pretty neat, he actually gets into the locker room and some other cool buildings and rooms.

My family and I do this at college baseball stadiums when my son plays in the area. We have done TN, Vandy (not much access here), Wake Forest, ETSU, Gardner-Webb, High Point, Coastal, Clemson, FL. Nicest so far, I think is Wake or Clemson. Coastal is very underrated! We should have started recording like this guy.

Students are pretty adept at this. We used to get into Neyland to have some drinks when I was in school. BYOB of course, but it was cool to sit and chill and take in Neyland when all you can hear is silence and some wind. I hear that it's not much different today.

Anyone else notice the typo on the "Recycle Bowl" sign?

How did no one who was putting those up catch that??

When I was a little kid we came by during the summer. It was still artificial turf. The north end zone entry was wide open and we walked across the entire field. Either no one saw us or no one cared.

So....while this is cool....

Couldn't this guy get prosecuted for trespassing?
Couple issues with tresspassing here. One he didnt go anywhere that was blocked off to public, he only went places that had no restricted access at a public university. He didnt go passed any signs that said no tresspassing.

Essentially its kind of like Steven Crowder or pastors setting up on campus and debating students or spreading their message to students....it's public and they dont go to areas that are clearly restricted/blocked off/locked.

So unless Im missing something I see no laws being broken here or tresspassing violations.

Also to point out, even to be prosecuted for tresspassing from private buildings, you first have to be asked to leave and decline to do so.

My cousins were visiting Knoxville for my nieces wedding in 2018. They went and tried to get into the practice facility, and a player held the door for them! They walked around a bit and had a blast. These were roughly 10-12 year boys and they live in VaTech territor, so they had never seen the likes of this. I am still jealous I wasn’t there!

After the UNC basketball game last month, I walked by their stadium to get back to my car. Multiple gates were open and nothing seemed to be going on in there. Just appeared to be how it is typically

50/50 if stadiums are open like that. I’ve gone in and checked out several. Never try to go on the field.

Have a bunch of stories from the mid 80s of us high school kids just walking right into Neyland at night, playing football on the hard turf, drinking some beers and even trying to get Lucky ;)

Sometimes security would just wave to us and tell us to be safe.

We never vandalized anything. Never left behind trash or empty beer cans because we respected Neyland's House but we did have some great times!!

Go VOLS!!!

Have a bunch of stories from the mid 80s of us high school kids just walking right into Neyland at night, playing football on the hard turf, drinking some beers and even trying to get Lucky ;)

Sometimes security would just wave to us and tell us to be safe.

We never vandalized anything. Never left behind trash or empty beer cans because we respected Neyland's House but we did have some great times!!

Go VOLS!!!
just made me even more jealous of people growing up in the 80s than I alrrady am. I was born in late 80s but didnt get to experience growing up in the 80s of course. Seems like a great time period to grow up in. Definitely had the best music...which obviously makes the good times better.

just made me even more jealous of people growing up in the 80s than I alrrady am. I was born in late 80s but didnt get to experience growing up in the 80s of course. Seems like a great time period to grow up in. Definitely had the best music...which obviously makes the good times better.

Ha,, Yes it was.

I still listen to the same Rock n Fn Roll from then 🤟

Reactions: topdog4tn

VN Store

Back