NFL Game Thread

Man, the Broncos are missing Moreno right about now. That 2nd half run game was pathetic. Manning went cold, too. He probably only threw 7 passes.

Man, the Broncos are missing Moreno right about now. That 2nd half run game was pathetic. Manning went cold, too. He probably only threw 7 passes.

6/14 70 yards. They showed the second half stats right before the Colts last possession.

I never understand letting off the gas, it never seems to work out to well, kind of like prevent defense. Just keep doing what you were doing to get the lead.

Reactions: 1 person
Especially when you can't run....it drives me crazy. Most of the season last year they did OK running the ball late, but not great. 2012 they had to be worst in the league for 4th quarter YPC (they were like 31st overall).

If you have a big bruising back and good Oline, I can see just pounding it with a lead. But when you have PM and good receivers/T.E. keep throwing, F it.

Luck lit it up in the second half had around 230 yds and a couple TDs.

Start of his 3rd season now and the slow starts continue to hurt him. I don't understand how basically every game he can start so slow and then get on a run like he did in second half.

Start of his 3rd season now and the slow starts continue to hurt him. I don't understand how basically every game he can start so slow and then get on a run like he did in second half.

He had more time in the 2nd half....the D was tired and not able to put as much pressure on him.

He had more time in the 2nd half....the D was tired and not able to put as much pressure on him.

If this was the only time this had happened I would agree but now through 2 full season and 1 game in his third season it happens way too often

Giants are dumb. Your first two plays of the year are middle and unblocked outside runs against one of the best defensive lines in the NFL?

VN Store

Back