Nico Suave

Nothing to see here...

tumblr_p9lu4nzfeo1tqoojmo1_540.gifv
Ahhh the wolf of wall street

I have a feeling most people under 35 (including me) even know who that is so I doubt anyone remotely near his age views it as more than a funny nickname
Like my Protestant friend who thought the immaculate reception was just called that because it sounded cool.

Reactions: pimo1
y'all could bitch about a free cheeseburger
Given the meat is rancid with bird flu and e. coli, I'd bitch too, and eat a Beyond Burger instead.
Harley Quinn hangs around with Jack Oswald White, a distant relative of our AD, so maybe I'll go
easy on her.

All I know is,......... I'd loved to have been in DiCaprio's shoes for that one scene (well maybe one or two others as well).

Could we stop any post with the term Nico suave. It is just stupid
While I get your reason for wanting that, I say. VN is a message board, primarily dedicated Vols sports. So, as long as a poster follows guidelines, which admittedly, I and others periodically don't, they can post sport posts on whatever topic they want. Just copunt your blessings Freak runs the best CFB board nationwide. And is as tolerant as he is, given how some of us go off the rails, and over the cliff.

The title grabbed my eye. There was an unbelievably gorgeous chick in high school named Nicole Sauve. That is all.

If I wasn't sure then, I am now. I was watching "Sports Talk" with J the other day. He said the same thing after CBS wrote an article about highly recruits that did or did not live to the hype. They said Arch Manning did live up to the hype but Nico did not. Their basis was how good Arch did in the spring game, THE SPRING Game. I have no doubt he will be a good QB, but to say Nico has not lived up to the hype? OH no! Nico just beat the #10 defense 35-0 in the Citrus bowl, and was named MVP with no turnovers! How can you even compare the 2 games? CBS you are openly showing your bias!! OH yeah, JG had great spring games. How did that work out again?

So now I agree with J, the news media does not like UT. I think we pissed them off with telling the NCAA to stick it where the sun don't shine. Never been more proud of UT!!!!🤬

All actresses have that one "Goldilocks Zone" movie where they never looked hotter before, and they never looked hotter after. The Wolf of Wall Street is that movie for Margot Robbie!

Disagree! She was hot as hell in Focus. If you haven't seen her in it, I highly suggest it. Plus, it's a great movie.

Attachments

• 7df0b9b179586303762af68ea79136a3.jpg
    7df0b9b179586303762af68ea79136a3.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 14
Disagree! She was hot as hell in Focus. If you haven't seen her in it, I highly suggest it. Plus, it's a great movie.
All in the eye of the beholder. I still say she never looked hotter than in WoW. Of course that's not to say she hasn't been hot in everything else she's been in! But there can only be one!

All in the eye of the beholder. I still say she never looked hotter than in WoW. Of course that's not to say she hasn't been hot in everything else she's been in! But there can only be one!
Indeed! She definitely was absolutely gorgeous in WOW. To me, focus has been the one time she's looked comparable to WOW. Of course without the Beave shot! I even found her hott as Harley Quinn.

VN Store

Back