'25 NJ SDE Jayden Loftin (Tennessee commit)

HoleInTheRoof

Elite ★★★★★ Poster

It's clearly not an elite list, but there are interesting names in there including Cuse (Fran Brown and their DL Coach whose name escapes me from A&M know what they're doing); PSU (program about in line with ours); Wisconsin (Fickell knows ball) and Minnesota (low-key recruits pretty well and is a tough-nosed program).

I wish we had a later OV (ours is 6/7, after WVU and then followed by Minn and PSU) more because I think we can land him if we push but I don't think we'll be ready to go all-in yet pending other EDGEs that I think are higher on the board.

"I am still in-between whether I want to commit this summer or in the fall," the 6-foot-4, 235-pound Loftin said during Sunday's Under Armour Next camp at Hackensack High. "I will definitely have that figured out in these next few months to come."
Loftin set official visits to Wisconsin, Tennessee, Minnesota and Penn State.
The following weekend Loftin will make an official visit to Tennessee.

"It's great over there," he said. "I went there for a spring practice. The town, the people, everyone is so nice. Everyone is so involved with Tennessee football and that is one thing I really do like about it."
b.dohn

Top Performers from Sunday's Under Armour Next Camp in New Jersey May 5th​

Somerville (N.J.) edge rusher Jayden Loftin was a menace during 1-on-1s, terrorizing some of the best offensive tackles in attendance with his blend of length and athleticism. The high three-star has a quick first step and can utilize a diverse package of pass-rushing moves to get in the backfield. One aspect of Loftin's game that shined on Sunday was his reactionary athleticism, finding wins multiple times on an adjustment or second move after initially getting stopped by offensive tackles.

Somerville (N.J.) edge Jayden Loftin jumps from a high three-star 88 rating to a four-star 90 grade on 247Sports following our recent live evaluation on the Under Armour Next Tour earlier this month. Loftin -- expected to officially visit Wisconsin, Tennessee, Penn State, and Minnesota in coming weeks -- excelled in combine testing and earned a top performer spot from 247Sports National Scouting Analyst Hudson Standish

VN Store

Back