No mention of practice

General Neyland didn't have a particularly impressive bowl record. He practiced for the next season, not for the bowl. I would not be unhappy if CJH did the same. OF cous
I hope that's our approach. Of course we want to win, but prepare for next season. My big fear is Milton taking all of the first team snaps, taking them from Nico.

Any word on Spraggins...?

db9dad48-fce8-4af4-8119-9354cdaed653_1920x1080.jpg

Lighten up Francis. You need to learn a lesson in reading comprehension!!!! I wasn’t questioning if they were practicing . Just asking if anybody has heard any updates.
What I comprehend is that you and others are panicking. Can’t read your mind, just evaluate the tone of your post. Thank you for the Stripes reference, right back atcha!

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
What I comprehend is that you and others are panicking. Can’t read your mind, just evaluate the tone of your post. Thank you for the Stripes reference, right back atcha!
Panicking? Oh jeez. I’m so glad you’re here to set us straight. 😆

elevated tone of typed text? you sound like my wife.

General Neyland didn't have a particularly impressive bowl record. He practiced for the next season, not for the bowl. I would not be unhappy if CJH did the same. OF cous
That’s what Dabo did last year.

VN Store

Back