No Tyler, no Da'Rick, and no Darrington

Bray and Da'Rick actually had a shot. I'm surprise they weren't drafted.

Sentimore on the other hand is a friggin idiot to declare for the draft. he hasn't done squat.

Reactions: 2 people
Neither of the three should have came out. The NFL was not desperate for any of them. Since when is finishing up a "free" college degree such a bad thing? 2014 is not that far away. The guidance these kids are getting is hard to make sense of. Tyler may have been a star in his own mind, but that is about it. Rick fell of the map & Sentimore must have lost his mind. Good lesson for all the next generation of kids.

Reactions: 4 people
So sentimore gave up a chance at a good sr season do to being too lazy to attend class? He had to have known he wasn't going to get drafted. Sounds to me like he just gave up

In a way this is a fitting ending for a group of kids that were frustrating and surprising throughout their time at UT.

As I pointed out in another thread, Tyler was the ONLY underclassman in the top 33 QB draft prospects to declare early. He probably got some bad advice, presumably based on the fact that this was the worst year for QB prospects in a long time, but there were definitely signs that he should've known better.

Sentimore, on the other hand, just looks like he didn't want to play college football anymore.

ZR had no choice, being a senior.

Da'Rick thought he was all that and a bag of chips (hat tip to Dr Evil).

Strange ending to a strange story.

Reactions: 5 people
Sentimore??? Come on man, little greedy I guess the other two however I thought had a decent chance. Sentimore though never seen it

Let's face it, Da'Rick will make a team as a Free Agent and will eventually be a starter. He WILL play in the NFL. I'm surprised Bray didn't get drafted and think he will also make a team and carry a clipboard for a few years and eventually may get to play or even start in the NFL. Sentimore, not sure what he was thinking....

Da'Rick is as big time as they come when his head is right. Bray has the physical tools, obviously. If someone can help him mentally, he could be solid.

In a way this is a fitting ending for a group of kids that were frustrating and surprising throughout their time at UT.

As I pointed out in another thread, Tyler was the ONLY underclassman in the top 33 QB draft prospects to declare early. He probably got some bad advice, presumably based on the fact that this was the worst year for QB prospects in a long time, but there were definitely signs that he should've known better.

Sentimore, on the other hand, just looks like he didn't want to play college football anymore.

ZR had no choice, being a senior.

Da'Rick thought he was all that and a bag of chips (hat tip to Dr Evil).

Strange ending to a strange story.

Bray was physically ready, but not mentally. 32 GMs noticed. Think 3 QBs with lower grades got drafted late, but Bray's phone didn't ring. His not being drafted not THAT big of a surprise. Too bad, he has a million dollar arm.

Bray and Da'Rick actually had a shot. I'm surprise they weren't drafted.

Sentimore on the other hand is a friggin idiot to declare for the draft. he hasn't done squat.

Maybe Sentimore left school because he knew he was a friggin idiot.... think about that for a minute. Sentimore leaving this year> academically ineligible Sentimore leaving next year.

VN Store

Back