No Tyler, no Da'Rick, and no Darrington

Bray has first day talent but chokes under pressure. He may be a head case but there are plenty of those in the NFL. He's just not a guy who won games when they were put in his hands. A year with Jones might have helped him but without those guys at WR... maybe not.

DR not getting drafted is very surprising.

I thought someone said that declaring was about the best option Sentimore had since he was failing out of school?

I hear the Arena Football League is looking form some new players, and they don't care how poorly coached you may have been in the past.

So sentimore gave up a chance at a good sr season do to being too lazy to attend class? He had to have known he wasn't going to get drafted. Sounds to me like he just gave up

which is why he was booted from 'Bama.......These guys aggravate the crap out of me for having the athletic ability and body to play in the SEC but pee it all away.....I would have given ANYTHING when I was 18 to have been 6'2" and 220 lbs and have been privileged enough to wear the Orange!!!! No sympathy for these idiots--absolutely none--just a bunch of ungrateful, spoiled brats! :salute:

Reactions: 2 people
Bray haters GET A NEW TEAM. We at Tennessee don't want you.....Texas a&m has a big bandwagon you can jump on

I prefer TSU. If you are making people that can't stand a player from their favorite team choose another team, then I choose an HBC. Do those rules apply to all favorite teams and for any position? Because I couldn't stand the liquored up kicker from the Colts but I remained a fan of them. Should I have quit them and found a new team because I didn't support Vanderjackdaniels? Or does it only apply to qbs? Or does it only apply to Bray?

I prefer TSU. If you are making people that can't stand a player from their favorite team choose another team, then I choose an HBC. Do those rules apply to all favorite teams and for any position? Because I couldn't stand the liquored up kicker from the Colts but I remained a fan of them. Should I have quit them and found a new team because I didn't support Vanderjackdaniels? Or does it only apply to qbs? Or does it only apply to Bray?

All teams.....true fans dont bash players

So even for Vanderjackdaniels I have to quit the Colts? No you're wrong. Peyton made fun of him so should he have quit the team? I am only doing what he did. I believe you are most definitely wrong.

Wow kid you should be in bed by now does mommy know your still awake

Wow kid you should be in bed by now does mommy know your still awake

You can't explain the Peyton ripping his team mate can you? If he can rip players of his team, then I can too. Also, I don't have to quit my teams. That's silly reasoning on your part. Just because we don't agree doesn't mean you must resort to name calling.

Reactions: 1 person
You can't explain the Peyton ripping his team mate can you? If he can rip players of his team, then I can too. Also, I don't have to quit my teams. That's silly reasoning on your part. Just because we don't agree doesn't mean you must resort to name calling.

So its your job to yell at the players...do you make the team better to by doing that

Bray wasn't a very good QB. He read defenses like a blind squirrel searching for nuts

His maturity level was just short of Justin Beiber

He had a great arm. His head was the issue

So its your job to yell at the players...do you make the team better to by doing that

I'm not yelling. I'm typing. I cheer for the team when I go to a game regardless. I complain on a message board. Two reasons: 1) it's free. 2) it's a message board.

I never said that I yelled. It's actually a hurtful thing to say because I have Icantyellavitis. Think before you speak brother.

VN Store

Back