Not sure about the bounce before kickoffs..

cutnitclose

Not an Insider
Not a major issue, but I can not make up my mind if I like the bounce before kickoffs....

Basically wonder what everyone else thinks about it...:hi:

Quit being so negative... Oh never mind.. I didn't realize it was the other guy.. :birgits_giggle:

The sad part is, I have RARELY been negative about the team this year. Instead, I keep posting negative posts about all of the negative posts lol

Reactions: 1 person
What does this even mean? Is this some new brick-by-brick bounce I need to start complaining about?

Reactions: 4 people
Watch right before the kick off... The coverage team gathers up, bounce, then run to their spot before the kicker kicks the ball.....

At least they did least week..

Not a major issue, but I can not make up my mind if I like the bounce before kickoffs....

Uh1Y9.gif

Reactions: 1 person
I'm annoyed by all the excessive breathing...and what's up with the running?...Where's the fire?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Really? Why would you or anyone have a problem with our special teams getting fired up for once. I got pumped when I saw them jumping around.

I agree with the OP, bouncing is so yesterday, would much rather see the team twerking before kickoffs.

Reactions: 3 people

It should be outlawed - players executed and coaches fired and given show cause...smh. Bands should also be suspended for playing fight songs. As a matter of fact, all games should be played in empty stadiums for fear that home crowds might influence the outcomes of the games.

VN Store

Back