Not sure about the bounce before kickoffs..

What the heck is wrong with Volnation? How can you possibly find something negative in players getting hyped up before the kickoff? Dumb thread is dumb.

Reactions: 1 person
Student sections should also be abolished. Teams running onto the field to music, fireworks or cheering should be met with penalties and ejections.

School colors should also be abolished. Home team wears white jerseys with black #'s (the good guys) and the visiting team wears black jerseys with white #'s (the bad guys).

I like it. I think doing it with the whole team at the half was more attractive though.

Last edited:
Are you kidding me? I got so tired of "taking care of business" in the non-celebratory, small-hand-clap CPF era with little or no emotion on the field or sidelines (for the most part). Some people still say positive comments about Trooper Taylor PRIMARILY because he showed spunk, emotion and got players pumped up. Football is a game that relies on talent, play calling, mental and physical preparation and.....emotion! Jumping up and down and getting fired up is great IMHO.

VN Store

Back