Notice Of Board Downtime

OWB, I got a script on the front working except I can't see myself online? Check it out and see if you see your own name and if you see mine (assuming I am online).

Thanks

Yeah, I see my name but don't see yours or LIO's. I saw LIO's name on it earlier but I haven't seen yours yet. I just assumed that you wanted to keep your name off....

I think that LIO signed off though.

Okay, now I see your name on there freak...but I don't see LIO's and I think that she is still online in the arcade..

Sorry to Freak you out. . . .no pun intended. Things are better now, but the "quoted" posts look weird with dotted lines and GIGANTIC quotation marks at the right, and the page numbers are awkward boxes that are variable in appearance on the topic list pages. Is that MY browser or is this across the board?

AND. . . .I checked my mail this afternoon. . . . .no wifebeater. Talk about disappointment. Especially with church in the AM.

I freak out easily, hence the name vol_freak.

You think the quotation marks are gigantic....maybe i should do away with those. The page numbes should all be regular boxes. They are different colors for the current page though.. and maybe the last page.

VN Store

Back