Votes: 75 33.8%
  • 10-2

Votes: 94 42.3%
  • 9-3

Votes: 17 7.7%
  • 12-0

Votes: 36 16.2%

• Total voters
Tennessee has not proven anything yet. They beat 3 bad football teams like they should. Need to see how they play when it matters starting Saturday in Norman. Need to see how Nico handles the crowd and adversity. The team with the best QB play will win this game. Oklahoma QB can run and throw, these are the types of QBs that is hard to contain. Hopefully our edge rushers can make him uncomfortable and probably need to spy him a lot in this game. Offense has to run the ball consistently in this game. Nico needs to learn to slide and stop taking unnecessary hits. We need him for the entire season to make a playoff run. This game is personal for Josh and I think his players know this. Go Vols!
So if we skull drag OU will you narrative be that they weren’t that good after all? Screw this wait and see. Enjoy it now

Reactions: Jravol78
At the beginning of the year 9-3 was acceptable. Now after seeing the defensive improvements it would be a disappointment.

it harder that ever to predict an unbeaten SEC record but there’s not a team on our schedule that we can’t match up with.

We’ll know better after this coming week.

Why do you have West Virginia in your profile picture?

2 or losses will only happen if Nico and Merklinger gets injured.
I went to college and also I can see uga being an L and perhaps another game or 2 otherwise being a 12-0 like you guys is dangerous and expecting too much

VN Store

Back