'25 NV OL Douglas Utu (Oregon commit)

but its significantly shorter....Id imagine a 250 dollar flights from Knoxville to vegas would be an all day affair....vs a 2 hour flight to Oregon. Heck he could drive to Oregon faster
No, not really. The flight is less than 4 hours and a direct flight. I've done it a couple times. It's 2 hrs 15 mins to Eugene.

And you might want to map that drive to Eugene. It's 850 miles from Vegas...14 hours. I think people who haven't spent much time out west underestimate the distance between everything.

Point being, if you have to fly anyway, no one is making the decision based on the flight being an hour and a half longer.

No, not really. The flight is less than 4 hours and a direct flight. I've done it a couple times. It's 2 hrs 15 mins to Eugene.

And you might want to map that drive to Eugene. It's 850 miles from Vegas...14 hours. I think people who haven't spent much time out west underestimate the distance between everything.

Point being, if you have to fly anyway, no one is making the decision based on the flight being an hour and a half longer.
noted and good point.. I have spent a good amount of time out west, was stationed in Point Loma for years.. that being said most of my road trips were from Sandiego to fresno, vegas or Irvine back then so yeah I guess living in Chattanooga my brain is like going north 1 state isn't that far lol...

Reactions: cncchris33

VN Store

Back