'25 NV OL Douglas Utu (Tennessee commit)

Kid looks 22, if anyone starts as a freshman next year on the o-line my money goes on this kid at RG.
Personally think Sanders goes to right tackle and Utu has a legitimate shot of taking Spraggs spot since he'll be gone. Satterwhite at C, Shamgod at LG and Heard at LT. That's my prediction personally. Ginther or Perry will be LT following the next year if the reports are reliable on their development. Could be wrong though.

Personally think Sanders goes to right tackle and Utu has a legitimate shot of taking Spraggs spot since he'll be gone. Satterwhite at C, Shamgod at LG and Heard at LT. That's my prediction personally. Ginther or Perry will be LT following the next year if the reports are reliable on their development. Could be wrong though.
You’re forgetting a few players there bud

You’re forgetting a few players there bud
I was just predicting my possible starting 5 bud. Not the entire Oline room.
Edit: I forgot about Warren, Warren probably is the guy for left Tackle... Now I think about it, our 2 deep regardless of starters will be stupid. Minus the Center position because I don't know with Lang apparently getting passed by a Frosh

Reactions: Smokey19rt
I was just predicting my possible starting 5 bud. Not the entire Oline room.
Edit: I forgot about Warren, Warren probably is the guy for left Tackle... Now I think about it, our 2 deep regardless of starters will be stupid. Minus the Center position because I don't know with Lang apparently getting passed by a Frosh
Warren was who i was referring to. I think that RT spot is his if he lives up to his offer list

Warren was who i was referring to. I think that RT spot is his if he lives up to his offer list
Agree. I think Warren and Perry are RTs and Sanders is a LT. You don’t sign a player of Sanders’ caliber and put him at any position other than LT. I think Perry is versatile, so I could also see him playing Guard with Warren at RT.

The young talent we suddenly have amassed at OLine is exciting.

VN Store

Back