Odds Shark Expert Prediction: NC State to cover and win outright.

I haven't seen too many people picking NC State in this one, but I ran across this pick on odds shark.

View attachment 673754
Dan mullen. 👇

This game may be close for a half. It’s a great matchup for us. I’m more concerned about Arkansas at this point. It’s gonna be a beat down

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Overconfidence can kick anybody's patootie. Pride comes before a fall, you know. Sarah Silverman's catchphrase is true. "It can happen."
This is why I mentioned in a past post that some Vols fans, seeing we are returning to winning, and gloating so much after one game. They have replaced their BVS with OIE (over inflated ego). Me? I cheer like heck during the game, and rejoice like heck when we win. Then anxiously await the next game. Remember what Boise State did to Oklahoma and Oregon. What happen in 1998 with Temple and VT, 1986 with Miami (OHIO) and LSU, 2007 with Navy and Norte Dame, as well as Appalachian State and Mighty Michigan. It can happen, so a bit of humbleness shouldn't be out of the question.

All that said, I'm looking forward to a return of the old days when the Vols were a team you'd rather avoid playing if you could. The days of when Spurrier said, "Tennessee isn't afraid of anybody." Be proud, but not an arrogant braggart.
You're spot on. Vols 48-17

VN Store

Back