Offense: Strength or Liability?

I have a feeling if we continue this we’ll just be arguing over the meaning of the word “several”
There's no need to argue unless you want to. I prefer to not argue.

Sometimes our guys play flat. Sometimes the other guys play hyped. It's what makes college football so intriguing. We've played big against better. We've played flat against lesser.

Arkie played with tremendous effort. They were able to do what UGA and others have done to stuff our run game.

Where are the quick hitters, slants, screens, and crossing routes? The offense does nothing to counter the blitz. Routes are too far down field and take too long to develop.

Defenses will blitz all season long, now. The deficiencies are on tape.

There's no need to argue unless you want to. I prefer to not argue.

Sometimes our guys play flat. Sometimes the other guys play hyped. It's what makes college football so intriguing. We've played big against better. We've played flat against lesser.

Arkie played with tremendous effort. They were able to do what UGA and others have done to stuff our run game.

We had 174 yards rushing. We weren’t stuffed

He doesn't have any hot reads that I'm seeing. Everything is taking too long to develop and the Oline isn't going to hold up that long. Josh ***** the bed once a year to someone he should beat, we'll this was it. May get a few more though because lack of adjustments cost them this game and will again if they do this all year. 4 or 5 loss team with this offense right now..
I’m beginning to think that Josh is only 7-5 or 8-4 coach and that ’22 with Hooker was an anomaly. SEC teams seem to have figured out how stop the fast tempo simple play stuff with dline pressure and the inevitable “fake injury” crap. Hope I’m wrong but the trend is concerning.

Reactions: Cartervol
I’m beginning to think that Josh is only 7-5 or 8-4 coach and that ’22 with Hooker was an anomaly. SEC teams seem to have figured out how stop the fast tempo simple play stuff with dline pressure and the inevitable “fake injury” crap. Hope I’m wrong but the trend is concerning.
That won't cut it here

I listed a lot of issues but play calling seems to be #1. Nico not having vision on open WRs is another. Offensive Line is dreadful and their penalties only add to the issue.

This. Keep Bru and Thornton on the field. As we saw with Donte last year, it can take a while for a transfer to feel comfortable. Brazell has time to improve but he’s not there yet. Squirrel has been living off that bowl game vs Clemson for the last two years.
Squirrel had a child this year. His priorities have changed and it shows.

VN Store

Back