Offical Make Fun Of Oregon

orangetaz

I know this game is just over,but Ive posted these past 2 weeks,and we won big.I gotta go do errands almost all night so doing now before someone beats me to it.

attachment.php

I know this game is just over,but Ive posted these past 2 weeks,and we won big.I gotta go do errands almost all night so doing now before someone beats me to it.

attachment.php
That is a old photoshop pic bro. Probably a Husky did it. I have seen the original, and it was without the yellow O and without the duck bag. Hence, that random guy is not even a Duck fan, fyi....

BTW, you guys, instead of doing these threads right now should be watching our UVA game to scout us. Our Heisman QB on one of the first plays ran for like a 80 yard TD, and we went for 2 and got it. 8-0 UO over UVA.

ETA: UO just scored another TD. It is on ABC/ESPN2, depending on your market.

Reactions: 1 person
That is a old photoshop pic bro. Probably a Husky did it. I have seen the original, and it was without the yellow O and without the duck bag. Hence, that random guy is not even a Duck fan, fyi....

BTW, you guys, instead of doing these threads right now should be watching our UVA game to scout us. Our Heisman QB on one of the first plays ran for like a 80 yard TD, and we went for 2 and got it. 8-0 UO over UVA.

One im not a dude I am a girl.2 I dont care

Reactions: 5 people

Heisman QB? Johnny football doesn't play for Oregon dudeeee.

Reactions: 4 people
Here we go, I will make fun of oregon. Haha, it takes tgem almost 2 minutes to score when they get the ball. Heck, they can only score aroubd 50-60 points a game. They better just give up!

We aren't coaches, so "scouting y'all" serves absolutely no purpose. And Mariota hasn't won a heisman, so you should probably stop calling him that.

Reactions: 3 people

Yeaaaaah, I don't think WE need to scout you because, and I don't know if you know this, we don't play on the team.

VN Store

Back