Offical Make Fun Of Oregon

funny-demotivational-posters_30.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
I've missed these threads. On the bright side, even if Tennessee loses...they won't be dressed like the Ducks.

I know this game is just over,but Ive posted these past 2 weeks,and we won big.I gotta go do errands almost all night so doing now before someone beats me to it.

attachment.php

Every time I see one of these threads I know I'm going to see that photo shop pic. And it makes me laugh every time.. Thanks

I don't know how old that photo shop is, but the logo on the bag is very old, Oregon hasn't used the block UO logo in a very long time.

At least from the looks of it the guys packin a pretty big package.... :)

Every time I see one of these threads I know I'm going to see that photo shop pic. And it makes me laugh every time.. Thanks

I don't know how old that photo shop is, but the logo on the bag is very old, Oregon hasn't used the block UO logo in a very long time.

At least from the looks of it the guys packin a pretty big package.... :)

You might have left that last sentence out.

Reactions: 1 person
I know this game is just over,but Ive posted these past 2 weeks,and we won big.I gotta go do errands almost all night so doing now before someone beats me to it.

attachment.php
I missed this yesterday. My head hurts from laughing so hard. GO VOLS

attachment.php
Wait, is that you running errands?!

Sorry, had to. ;)

That is a old photoshop pic bro. Probably a Husky did it. I have seen the original, and it was without the yellow O and without the duck bag. Hence, that random guy is not even a Duck fan, fyi....

BTW, you guys, instead of doing these threads right now should be watching our UVA game to scout us. Our Heisman QB on one of the first plays ran for like a 80 yard TD, and we went for 2 and got it. 8-0 UO over UVA.

ETA: UO just scored another TD. It is on ABC/ESPN2, depending on your market.

"Duck Off!" Go quack quack on your own forum. I think it is located next to your tradition (i.e. Nonexistent).. I'll take a few down years here and there. 801 Wins versus your "Johnny Come Lately" program. We can say "Championship" cause we actually won one or 6.. So STFU!!

VN Store

Back