Official Christmas Christmas Zone Thread

REALLY, REALLY, you @ me to a frigging Christmas Thread??? You know how much I hate that holiday that’s supposed to be celebrated on December 25, but gets celebrated from in sometime in the last of September to butting into New Year’s???? You Suck! I don’t care how many pictures you post of your amazing view of ocean………..

REALLY, REALLY, you @ me to a frigging Christmas Thread??? You know how much I hate that holiday that’s supposed to be celebrated on December 25, but gets celebrated from in sometime in the last of September to butting into New Year’s???? You Suck! I don’t care how many pictures you post of your amazing view of ocean………..
Just wanted to remind you of all of the dumbasses around here.

Best thing about Christmas is all the classic Christmas movies. Miracle on 34th Skreet, Christmas Vacation, Die Hard etc.
My favorite is It Happened on 5th Avenue. Buncha hobos hole up in a snowbird's Manhattan mansion when he heads south for the winter. It has a little bit of suspense, lot of laughs, a blossoming romance, lighthearted social commentary, a personal redemption character arc, and a cute little dog.

VN Store

Back