Official Christmas Christmas Zone Thread

She is chewing on a ceramic deer right now.
lol

My current cat; aka my mom’s cat; aka “le chat lunatique” was a rescue from Shelby County Animal Shelter (apparently now Memphis and Shelby County Humane Society.) We prolly should have dug a lil deeper as to why she was there 8 months…

Turns out that she’s pretty weird in a hot-and-cold way with humans (she is the epitome of “tortitude” <- tortoiseshell and dilute tortoiseshell cats are infamous for tortitude), but she goes BAT-CHIT CRAZY when she sees another cat.

The day we brought her to my mom’s home, she attacked a ceramic cat on the floor by the fireplace. Tried to kill it.

lol

My current cat; aka my mom’s cat; aka “le chat lunatique” was a rescue from Shelby County Animal Shelter (apparently now Memphis and Shelby County Humane Society.) We prolly should have dug a lil deeper as to why she was there 8 months…

Turns out that she’s pretty weird in a hot-and-cold way with humans (she is the epitome of “tortitude” <- tortoiseshell and dilute tortoiseshell cats are infamous for tortitude), but she goes BAT-CHIT CRAZY when she sees another cat.

The day we brought her to my mom’s home, she attacked a ceramic cat on the floor by the fireplace. Tried to kill it.
had to goojul. another reason to not have a cat. Lazy pet with tude issues.

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back