Official Figure Out What Oregon's Team Colors Are Thread

What will Oregon's team colors be Saturday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This guy has them as Green and Yellow... He looks trustworthy :yuck:

oregon-cheerleader.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
I dont care what color their fans are in, Im wearing Mossy Oak, Tennessee Orange, a duck call and a shotgun. Its duck hunting seasion!

Reactions: 1 person
If Michael Jackson played football..can you get sequins on them feathers?

Off Topic: Sgt_, I'm dense. Been wanting to ask you who the Vol is under that helmet of your avatar. Not until this morning did it hit me that it was the Howling Commandos leader himself. And your user name was telling who it was all along. Maybe no real surprise since I was more of a Sgt. Rock and his Easy Company bunch. But Marvel did do a better job in character development of its commando members.

On Topic: Fellow Vols fans, we might want to ease off on making fun of the mallard malstorm's uniforms. In roaming and lurking non-SEC boards periodically, I see some referring to ours as "those popsicle colored out of date rags" which gets me mad enough to almost register and say something. But I never do since I just want to see what they think of our team before we play them. Just saying.

They are asking their fans for a yellow out.Must go through a lot of highlighters in a week:mf_surrender::stop::furious3:

Off Topic: Sgt_, I'm dense. Been wanting to ask you who the Vol is under that helmet of your avatar. Not until this morning did it hit me that it was the Howling Commandos leader himself. And your user name was telling who it was all along. Maybe no real surprise since I was more of a Sgt. Rock and his Easy Company bunch. But Marvel did do a better job in character development of its commando members

I grew up reading Sgt. Fury, and Men At War series...what can I say...
Not many know that Nick Fury is a VFL, and served under General Neyland. ;) I think his lack of an eye patch since I got this from the original ww2 set comic before he lost his eye throws people.

Bonus points if you can name which real Vol I pasted him in.

Not many know that Nick Fury is a VFL, and served under General Neyland. ;) I think his lack of an eye patch since I got this from the original ww2 set comic before he lost his eye throws people.

Jeff Powell?

EB?

Wild guess based on my dense stupidity of overlooking obvious clues in the first place. I'd say Doug Atkins.

Just saw it was EB, so my denseness has only increased.:jpshakehead:

Wild guess based on my dense stupidity of overlooking obvious clues in the first place. I'd say Doug Atkins.

Just saw it was EB, so my denseness has only increased.:jpshakehead:

Yeah they didn't have uniforms and helmets like that when Doug was here...not much protection in those days.

Saw these at Alumni Hall store in West Town Mall today. Any chance we wear these at Oregon? :) :p

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 14
They will go all neon IMO. As far as the camo unis, it suits this week and the Duck Hunt! They are hideous by the way.

Honestly I think their 1994 era uniforms are still the best. They wore them as a "throwback" (throwback to 1994 seems odd but maybe I'm just old), and they looked great to me.

Do they still have that weird space duck thing mascot? I know they still have the old school Donald Duck ripoff mascot, but I remembered they debuted a "modern" one that looked horrifying.

VN Store

Back