Official Fourth of July Thread

On a serious note, we had an awesome fireworks experience. It wasn't the homemade setup that was professional, like better than the town does. It wasn't hanging out with good friends, and making new ones. The people who invited us, anybody remember me asking prayer for Heather? Young lady fighting cancer last year, I posted her picture in the prayer thread. It was her parents, and she was there. Like one of the teenagers, she was down in the yard shooting Roman candles, and lighting sparklers dancing around. This time last year she was so weak she couldn't stand but for a couple of minutes. Watching her, seeing her being okay, IDK, it got me. I'm glad it was dark, cause I was wiping tears away. I talked to her a lot after, me and Tiffany had prayer with her, it was just awesome. We actually got to know this family through Tiffany being sick. The mom is a nurse, and worked at the infusion center when Tiffany had chemo years ago. They became friends, then their youngest was on the swim team, and they've even kept our girls when Tiffany was in the hospital a couple of times. I just explain that to explain that we were just emotionally invested in their situation, and it was a blessing to see her doing well.

VN Store

Back