Official make fun of Bobby Petrino thread:

Petrino_WKU_SOON.jpg

bobby says I didn't know they was all on the same team may be in trouble.

This guy has prooved time & again he doesn't have the 1st moral or scruple. No respect for him or WKU for hiring him. I hope we whip their tails bad & embarrass him

Petrino offered that girl a fiirst class ticket but, at first she had to ride " coach".

man, I don't get the point here. patrino may be a dirtbag in his personal life, but he's a helluva football coach. football is not a morality play. until we mail the last paycheck to the guy with the famous last name for taking a hike, we look pretty silly for making these kinds of low class comments.

Reactions: 1 person
man, I don't get the point here. patrino may be a dirtbag in his personal life, but he's a helluva football coach. football is not a morality play. until we mail the last paycheck to the guy with the famous last name for taking a hike, we look pretty silly for making these kinds of low class comments.

This is the point I was wanting to make earlier in this thread but just couldn't find the words.

Thank you

Where at in arkansas are you?

Is he the coach that left the Atlanta Falcons in mid-season one year to go coach at Louisville? Oh yeah, that douche.

He's the guy that interviewed midseason with OleMiss while the HC at Louisville. Actually, I think he left during the Falcons' season, via note, to go to Arkansas. But yes.... that douche.

Disagree. For all his football-related faults, which were MANY, Dooley being paid his buyout in no way compares to how Petrino left Arkansas.... apples and oranges. One was fired for his failures with the football program. The other was fired for some major embarrassing personal failures....and rightfully so.

He's the guy that interviewed midseason with OleMiss while the HC at Louisville. Actually, I think he left during the Falcons' season, via note, to go to Arkansas. But yes.... that douche.

Yes...here is "the note"

1116046-L.jpg

Here he is writing it...

bobby-petrino-with-jessica-dorrell2.jpg

Well...

This week we get "SEC Killer" Western Kentucky...

What's Big, Red, Puffy and the face of Western Kentucky Hilltoppers?

040412-FOX-Flash-10AM-JW-PI_20120404122053677_660_320.JPG

bigred.bmp

VN Store

Back