Official Tennessee vs Gonzaga Game Thread

We have to hope that's the worst we'll play this year. Gonzaga's d certainly wasn't the difference. We played like hell, looked disorganized against a zone and just stupid on d.

we did just fine against zone on Friday. This was just a terrible day all around for us

bad defense and not being able to finish opportunities killed the vols. gonzaga could of iced the game and ran some clock, but choose not to. i really wish the vols would of came back and won.

We could not shoot a 3 to save our lives tonight. We have no proven deep shooter which will clash with this style of play. We had points where we repeatedly went anywhere from 2-4 minutes without scoring any points. This team has alot of work to do before conference play. At this point I would definitely pick them to be in the tourney, but that's it right now. Alot of work to go

I have always HATED Gonzaga. I cant stand them. It's on when they come to K-Town. I need to bring some soap for my mouth on that night for sure.

Why, because they are a "mid-major" who has had more tournament success than the Vols? Neutral floor wins hold a lot more weight than home wins. As a top 15 team, you are supposed to win at home.

zags had eveything falling for them especially the many uncontested 3's - and tn had no answer for the zone.

good loss - the young guys need a little humility - coach can build on this.

glad the vols get another crack at 'em in k-town!

VN Store

Back