Official: US Army All American Bowl

The number 20 kid committed to LSU should be tossed. What can you expect from high school refs though and no reviews. And he has a bit of a "ME" attitude with no class. Those are the type of kids that always end up in trouble. LSU sure is getting a great one.

Reactions: 1 person
i just tuned in - has there been any mention of Harbaugh being there trying to poach recruits ?

Ryan Callahan

@RyanCallahan247: Good first half for #Vols commits in #ArmyBowl. @K72_Phillips led East with 4 tackles, 2.5 TFLs, sack. @_KIRKjunior led West with 3 tackles.

Callahan is wrong on those numbers. Phillips has closer to 4.5 TFL & 2.5 Sacks.

I didn't think it was possible to be more excited for a recruiting class than I was last year, but this years class is crazy exciting. Love how Mckenzie throws up the vol sign after the sack. Awesome

Reactions: 2 people
Kahlil beat Burrell and then an east OLine men landed on his ankle. Not good in an all star game to see guys hurt.

Yep, got Burrell rolled up there with his push. Nice gesture checking on him as they were taking Burrell off.

Reactions: 1 person
Charlie Strong is absolutely cleaning up in Miami. Al Golden's not going to last if he can't win and fails to keep the Palm Beach, Broward and Dade Co kids at home.

VN Store

Back