Official Visitor article - Volquest member???

i wonder when donald will visit now?? i hope he reschedules for the week dwight jones and broyles come to knoxville so that'll be after he commits on live tv then he'll help reel in those two for us..

I would love to get Broyles, but he is almost certainly OU bound. Plus, we now have Willingham and if we add Hill then we do not need another CB. If we get a commitment out of Hill this weekend that will be huge for our secondary help. Hill, Fleming, and Willingham is a dang good CB class.

Not to mention Berry will certainly spend some time at CB. You can mark him down as a commit. He is much more of a certainty than Austin.

Willingham and Walker both committed. The Walker commitment is big for a number of reasons. One he is a stud. But, two, he and Todd are close with Donald. With both of them now committed I think our chances with Donald are a lock.

Marvin Austin is going to be a tough get. I think he loved his visit to USC, but after returning the distance factor is kinda hitting him. That will help all the east coast schools recruiting him. I wouldnt not say we have as good of a shot as him as we do with Donald and Berry, but I think we will be one of the final schools he decides between.

VN Store

Back