Official Zone Absence Thread

Where are you?

• Total voters
No, they did one this morning with a freaking 5 inch needle. I'm waiting in release orders now. All plumbing working and the pain in the joint is GONE!!!!!
View attachment 499167
Excellent!

Just one bit of advice: if you’re on any kind of painkiller more advanced than ibuprofen - think oxycodone, hydrocodone, Tylenol #3 (acetaminophen+codeine) etc. - take that Docusate or whatever else they recommend for poops RELIGIOUSLY, and drank ridiculous amounts of water.

Immobility from joint replacement surgery + opioid pain relievers = some serious misery if you don’t stay on top of the preventive stuff. No chit!!! (pun absolutely intended)

Don’t ask me how I know…

Excellent!

Just one bit of advice: if you’re on any kind of painkiller more advanced than ibuprofen - think oxycodone, hydrocodone, Tylenol #3 (acetaminophen+codeine) etc. - take that Docusate or whatever else they recommend for poops RELIGIOUSLY, and drank ridiculous amounts of water.

Immobility from joint replacement surgery + opioid pain relievers = some serious misery if you don’t stay on top of the preventive stuff. No chit!!! (pun absolutely intended)

Don’t ask me how I know…
I won't cause both of us have first hand experience also.

VN Store

Back