Oh the optimism has been drained by a team that would beat any other SEC team

landscapingvol

UT is in the same position they were at the beginning of the year. Suspect qb play and a decent running game to go along with an improved defense. Yes, we have an improved defense regardless of what the talking heads say on here. Last year's defense would have given up 100 points to that team. That is without a doubt the best team UT has played in several years. We will need a couple of turnovers Saturday and a solid running game to win.

UT is in the same position they were at the beginning of the year. Suspect qb play and a decent running game to go along with an improved defense. Yes, we have an improved defense regardless of what the talking heads say on here. Last year's defense would have given up 100 points to that team. That is without a doubt the best team UT has played in several years. We will need a couple of turnovers Saturday and a solid running game to win.

Driskell is easily flustered I think we can get 2 ints. Maybe 1 fumble

Losing to Oregon hasnt drained my optimism. Our team will bring it to the SEC, get a upset here and there.

Reactions: 2 people
Not Bama. Maybe not LSU

If Oregon is running that offense to perfection ain't nobody beating them... Now if they can get into a scoring bonanza then someone might beat them otherwise it will be tough... That team reminded me of the UN LV BASKETBALL teams...clicking on all cylinders and its over...,

Reactions: 1 person
If Oregon is running that offense to perfection ain't nobody beating them... Now if they can get into a scoring bonanza then someone might beat them otherwise it will be tough... That team reminded me of the UN LV BASKETBALL teams...clicking on all cylinders and its over...,

Teams that have a front seven can and have beat Oregon. Nothing is different this year.

Please, I will take Alabama, LSU, Georgia, South Carolina, or Texas A&M against the Ducks.

I just don't see this one going well for us. The talk about Florida's offense being terrible is being overblown to me. Not saying they're great, but I mean they put up over 400 yards on Miami. They just turned it over a lot.
The gators will load up to stop the run, and with our qb and wr play we aren't going to be able to pass and the gators know it. I can't see us putting up many points, but with that said GO VOLS!

Nobody knows how good Oregon is. They've not played a D yet. I'll be impressed with Oregon when they actually beat someone. Scoring On our D does not impress me.

zy9bnp.gif

My optimism hasn't been drained.... but there's definitely a slow leak after last week. They would've scored 80 if they hadnt called off the dogs. Gonna need to see a much better played and coached game this week to fix the leak.

VN Store

Back