ok seeing as hindsight is 20/20

I think playing the game gives this team more chance to improve than the previous two games combined. I expect us to really determine a lot of problems with our offense and defense and play a much better game against Florida. I think we have to go with a QB that can run to reach the maximum' but I think we'll be better as we went up against one of the top five teams in NCAA yesterday.

Reactions: 2 people
Im not into buying games out but i will say whoever signed off on this game and the Oklahoma game next year HATES US! These games shouldnt even be on our schedule with all the tough SEC games we already play. Or at least not with the shape our program has been in since 2007.

if we cant go 500 we dont deserve a bowl. seems simple to me. play the schedule WE made.

I think a good ol ass whippin like we took yesterday will wake this team up!! Another patsy game might of built up too much arrogance heading into the sec games!

Reactions: 2 people
Playing a tougher opponent is always not always best. Yes we see that we need adjustments we already knew that. We play in the SEC we will have tough opponents week in and out. We need to WIN games for bowl and image purposes. Look at USCe they build a great program and really don't play a tough non-conference schedule. Now it's about building our identity up and making a bowl

While it sucked to watch Tennessee get blasted, I am glad we had the opportunity to play against that kind of speed. Tennessee may or may not win next week against Florida, but after Oregon, they wont seem nearly as fast. Always play better competition...it's the only way to improve.

While it sucked to watch Tennessee get blasted, I am glad we had the opportunity to play against that kind of speed. Tennessee may or may not win next week against Florida, but after Oregon, they wont seem nearly as fast. Always play better competition...it's the only way to improve.

When has this ever been true?

Again, we play probably the hardest schedule in the country ever year. Hell, in 2011 we had UF, UGA, Bama, USC, LSU, and Arkansas, of which 5/6 were in the top 10, and we lost to UK without a QB.

The only way to improve our team as it stands is through better recruiting. Making it to bowl games is a good way to show recruits you're progressing. Getting blown out by Oregon isn't.

VN Store

Back