Oklahoma just lost

Blake succumbed to peer pressure.
Blake may make a lot of money in Nashville, but at the end of the day he's gotta go home to see his momma and daddy, sister, grandmas and grandpas, aunts, uncles and cousins, not to mention high school classmates and friends, in Oklahoma.

I don't blame him for the homer pick.

Heh.

Go Vols!

Reactions: Volfan1000
Pretty sure Heupel
I turned it over there to watch a little bit since Tennessee is one of the main topics. Observations:
1) They must send people out into the crowd to find the most nerdy, non-athletic person to do their skill contest. I used to get so mad when they would have the football toss and then allow people to toss it like a basketball instead of throwing like it’s meant to be thrown. That dude who was kicking for $100k had about as much business out there as I do in an operating room performing spinal surgery
2) Saban seemed to be annoyed when having to break down the segments on UT’s offense. It was great 👍
3) McAfee is an obnoxious, over-caffeinated blowhard who doesn’t bring much of substance to that show. He’s perfect for that network
4) Corso needs some of whatever go-fast they gave Biden for the SOTU speech. I don’t know who’s to blame- him for staying or them for dragging him back out there

Conclusion: I loathe ESPN as much now as I did before watching a part of Gameday for the first (and likely the only) time this season.

Go Big Orange!!!
2) He kept being interrupted every time he tried to break down a play.

Coach Venables yielded to the pressure. He's getting mic'd up and about to appear on ESPN College GameDay.

Which means he's not focused on his team or getting ready for the game.

This is one of the reasons ESPN CGD host teams are 0-3 this year. Too much interference. Finebaum pointed it out when South Carolina hosted Gameday and Beamer went on air.

A smart coach would keep them at arm's distance. Send the AD instead.

Go Vols!

p.s. Okay, truth in advertising, we had the Sooners beat even before Venables made this misstep. But now it'll be even more one-sided.
Heupel has met with CGD every time they have come into town, and we've won. I think it just depends on the coach and their ability to refocus and not get too wrapped up in the moment.

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
Blake may make a lot of money in Nashville, but at the end of the day he's gotta go home to see his momma and daddy, sister, grandmas and grandpas, aunts, uncles and cousins, not to mention high school classmates and friends, in Oklahoma.

I don't blame him for the homer pick.

Heh.

Go Vols!
Yeah, I really don’t care.

VN Store

Back