olympics in china

I just guessing, but I'd bet a lot that the vast majority of world class athletes are arrogant to the point of cockiness.

i would understand a world class athlete being arrogant. i'm talking about some local guys who think their crap doesn't stink because ride bikes.

Looks like the Olympics are going pretty well so far.

OLY_Bush.sff_CHGH116_20080809024027.jpg

Talking about bikers. Everyone has been on that winding country road and come across 2 or 3 of these weekend warriors in tight spandex. And then to make things worse you've got to ride behind them for miles before you can pass them. They act like you're not even behind them.. Drives me insane.

Looks like the Olympics are going pretty well so far.

OLY_Bush.sff_CHGH116_20080809024027.jpg

"While Laura was captivated by the gymnastic events, Dubya snuck off to check on the "moral" of the women's v-ball team."

:)

"While Laura was captivated by the gymnastic events, Dubya snuck off to check on the "moral" of the women's v-ball team."

:)

"Moral" seems pretty good from this vantage point.

Makes ya just want to reach up there and pull it out. don't it?

"Moral" seems pretty good from this vantage point.

Makes ya just want to reach up there and pull it out. don't it?

:lol:

"that can't be comfortable, let me help you with that."

i bet Bill just smacked hillary again for losing. he was hoping that it could have been him for the 2012 olympics. giving the next generation of hot olympiads a "moral" boost.

The idea that anyone is even considering visiting China or helping their economy after what they have done to the world is absolutely beyond me. I won't watch a single second of the "games."
Yeah. The world should be sending them a bill, not another Olympics.

VN Store

Back