Alden Hill

Defense:
Whole D Line especially Corey Vereen
Dontavis Sapp
Brian Randolph

Weak spots-

Offense- WR corps (depth)

Posted via VolNation Mobile

I would add in the bright spots category Palardy. Didn't miss a kick all day and nailed a 52 yard fg.

I would add in the bright spots category Palardy. Didn't miss a kick all day and nailed a 52 yard fg.
I may be wrong, but I thought that he missed one to his right, going toward the river, in his practice kicks, but he made the ones in the game. It was a little hard to tell from my angle, but the ball wound up in the stands to the right of the tunnel. It was about 35-40 yards. he had a good day , either way.

At one point I thought I saw three white wide outs...that's never a good sign

Can you imagine the looks on the DB's faces if that were to happen in an SEC game? :eek:lol:

It would be even funnier if one the receivers pulled a Zach Rogers against NCSU and went DEEEEEP over the top for a TD.

Cody Blanc's touchdown was sad. There is no way he should have out ran the secondary.

I understand what your trying to say but if you go back and look at it (espn3) he took the right angles and the faster defenders were blocked by the slower guys. He just got behind the secondary in his route and took the right angles.

VN Store

Back