OR E Gone

Cannot wait.

Have the plane tix, car reservations, & oceanside lighthouse bed & breakfast reservations booked. Have the game tix ensconced in the safe & my liver goes on a 2 week sabbatical as soon as Austin Peay post-game celebration winds down. Checker board orange shirt is pressed & I have been screaming bloody murder at every duck I pass on any body of water I pass.

I think I am ready for Autzen.

Reactions: 1 person
Husband and I are flying out of Charlotte on September 10. Spending a few days in Seattle then driving to Oregon. We got our tickets in the mail over the weekend - so excited. GO VOLS!!!

That's one of the ugliest areas of Oregon (coming from Washington into Portland down I-5). It's really grey and dull until you get out of Portland.

I am flying into Seattle, WA out of Atlanta, with some old college frat brothers of mine. We are driving through Oregon down to Portland and staying there. We will drive to Eugene, OR for the game. I have never been west of the Mississippi River, so I'm looking forward to it.

Section 38 row13. Taking my wife and 4 kids to thier first UT game. Can't wait; I remember seeing something about a big tailgate for Vols. See you there!

VN Store

Back