Orange Lids for Hawgs?

I like the orange helmets. BUT, in order to LOVE them 2 things need to happen.

#1 The stripe and the T need should have no opaque appearance. It appears that the darker orange underneath is bleeding through the white making it appear weak in contrast. Thicker vinyl needed.
#2 Use a pearlescent or matte finish orange instead of flat in order to really make it pop. They just look a little bit cheap in that regular gloss orange finish.

Just my $.02
I really wish they would matte the helmets. I agree with you.

I remember when people were superstitious about Smokey Grey. We lost against Georgia and Vandy in 2013 and people thought they were cursed. Then we won some big games like UGA 2015 and UF 2016 and people chilled out.

For those superstitious of the orange helmets: when the University of Michigan first debuted the “winged” helmet, they lost 8 games in a row. The response was so poor and team morale was so low, they actually shelved the helmet for the next season. Finally, new head coach Fritz Crisler decided to bring the look back, calling the superstition “pure nonsense unworthy of true Michigan men.” They stuck with the helmets, which has become one of the most iconic in the game. I just made this up. But it sounds good.

I find your lack of appreciation disturbing
emma-watson-gif.683087

No need for bvs Vols had a lil internal issue going into that sc game no way in hell this defense would ever get abused the way sc did us that night… I hope we bring the orange helmets back soon.

VN Store

Back