Oregon asks citizens to turn each other in over covid restrictions

And who will there at your front door to enforce these laws????

The Blues Lives Matter crew that some of you guys worship so much. I wonder what will cross your mind when the cops that many of you have defended for all of this time are the same ones locking up you and your family over the holidays.

I think there is a difference in cops being justified in kill bad people in self defense than police arresting people in their homes.

I think most cops will turn a blind eye. Of course you guys want a national police so they'll have no issues arrested their neighbor.

Absolutely. I always say...”there are three kinds of business in this world, big, small and not mine. Which category do you think this situation falls under?” It’s amazing the grown @$$ tattle tales in the world.
Facebook is the main source of the tattle tales -- cant wait til the day it becomes MySpace

How can you know whether it's an illegal Thanksgiving celebration or a legal indoors BLM protest/looting/riot if you aren't there, though?

If you live there, then you get what you deserve. U-haul has locations all over the state.
I'm guessing that U-Haul is making money hand over fist right now. I drove past the local UPS location and from the looks of it they rented 40 or 50 U-Haul, Ryder and Budget rent a trucks for the upcoming Christmas season.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
Family, politics, booze, nearby firearms, and a deputy enforcing stupid gathering orders is a mix for people to be shot.

I hope the fuzz is smart enough to stay home and enjoy their own over-capacity get together.

Actually I was hoping that Cuomo's mother would visit her baby boy and catch it, wouldn't that be ironic?
I don't wish ill will on her, but her baby is such a douche bag.

Family, politics, booze, nearby firearms, and a deputy enforcing stupid gathering orders is a mix for people to be shot.

I hope the fuzz is smart enough to stay home and enjoy their own over-capacity get together.
Couple of local sheriff pages on Facebook hace posted not to call them unless your drunk uncle is a problem. They don't care how many here show up for thanksgiving😂

You mean that's not a current slang word? You damn whipper snappers.

bangsnaps.jpg

The Blues Lives Matter crew that some of you guys worship so much. I wonder what will cross your mind when the cops that many of you have defended for all of this time are the same ones locking up you and your family over the holidays.

They will just be following orders.

no one is enforcing these laws outside of a few liberal areas in big cities....local chiefs/sheriffs roll their eyes with this kind of BS

I'm guessing that U-Haul is making money hand over fist right now. I drove past the local UPS location and from the looks of it they rented 40 or 50 U-Haul, Ryder and Budget rent a trucks for the upcoming Christmas season.
Hey.... the stock doesn't look bad on first blush... I will be doing some more investigation tomorrow... UHAL

PE is 17 $13/share profit in 2Q (November)... beat expectations of $4/share.... yep... a $9 beat. Only monthly options though. :(

Reactions: VolStrom

VN Store

Back