Our record when Georgia comes to town

Sarcasm or you're going with 0-5...meter's on the fritz.

Sarcasm. I had to do something to let out my frustration about all the gloom and doom surrounding this years team. To hear some people talk, we should be scared to play SCLSU before Bobby Boucher joined the team. For the record, I think we will be fine THIS year. IMO, 6-6 is the floor and 9-3 is the ceiling for this year.

Do you think most people on here really believe that I think we lose to South Alabama? If so, that is some sad commentary on their ability to detect sarcasm.

Even Alabama had their Louisiana Monroe game in the first year of Satan....

We have some that fear Petro....

A lot of drama around hear....

Back to Back road trips in Oregon and Florida with Georgia looming the week after...

Possible.....anything is. Realistic....Not Really...

You just like to keep the pot stirred....

Even Alabama had their Louisiana Monroe game in the first year of Satan....

We have some that fear Petro....

A lot of drama around hear....

Back to Back road trips in Oregon and Florida with Georgia looming the week after...

Possible.....anything is. Realistic....Not Really...

You just like to keep the pot stirred....

I have no idea what you're talking about with that last line...:)

Seriously, we will most likely be 3-2, which shouldn't be cause for alarm for anyone who has been paying attention.

5-0 . Those five will "get it" then ga will "get it", b/c Butch "gets it" :yes: BTW, I'm not drinking! :no:

Here's me and every vol fan out there hoping for 5-0 but realistically looking at 4-1 with a plausible 3-2. if you ain't hoping for 5-0 then you ain't no vol fan.

I hope 3-2 but it could be 2-2 if we lose to WK. I want to think this is a new era and losing to WK won't happen, but the last 3 years have proved no game is a lock anymore.

I hope 3-2 but it could be 2-2 if we lose to WK. I want to think this is a new era and losing to WK won't happen, but the last 3 years have proved no game is a lock anymore.

The only thing the last three years have proven is that we had a Doofus running things.

What will our record be going into the Georgia game, 3-2, 4-1 maybe 5-0? I have a feeling we will be 4-1.
I also believe we win 1 of the 3 October games. :td:

3-2 into Georgia game

3-5 going into Missouri game

reason Missouri is so hard, 3 game losing streak and over a month since last win..

If anyone posting on here saying we are gonna loose has never played at Tennessee. So therefore if you feel we lost before we play maybe you need to go root for another team. We are 0-0 ....where we end up is up to the team ..... the coaches .... and some breaks..... True Fans hope OUR Vols will surprise a lot of folks (so called experts) and a lot of other teams.

Last edited:
If anyone posting on here saying we are gonna loose has never played at Tennessee. So therefore if you feel we lost before we play maybe you need to go root for another team. We are 0-0 ....where we end up is up to the team ..... the coaches .... and some breaks..... True Fans hope OUR Vols will surprise a lot of folks (so called experts) and a lot of other teams.

The world according to Garp....are you majoring in Philosophy.....this is a msg board....

I hope we don't loose too many games. But if we do, at least I can still root for the Tennessee Tightens.

Reactions: 1 person
Will Tennesee have a better record than Georgia when they meet?

Check the schedules and compare

3-2

4-4 heading into Mizzou. (Win over USCe)

This is what I've been thinking is the most realistic possibility thouigh I wouldn't say probability. At this point I agree with the sentiment that says we don't know what we have yet at the offensive skill positions and how well the team will adjust to the new schemes on both sides of the ball. I do believe the coaches will manage both of those issues in the best way possible. I don't expect management type mistakes so I don't think our guys will be playing confused. We have good lines on both sides of the ball so that's to our favor. Our LBs are pretty good and our secondary may be SEC passable in the new scheme so defensively I think we overperform. That brings us back to the QB & WRs. We should have an idea by the end of the WKU game and Oregon should be the real test. I think we can run the ball but can we pass when we HAVE to? When we can answer that then I'll have a better guess on the SC game. They may be beat up by the time they get here or we may be beat up so there's that too. We don't have the depth really anywhere I don't think to hang with the SEC elite without a whole lotta luck.

I really do think Oregon takes a step back without Kelly. Yes, they have talent but just speed. We have speed and power.

VN Store

Back