OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII

I want the scam story! And the pics!
We were staying in a remote area, and I was trying to get cost of a cab and see if they were available at the time I needed. I contacted a couple companies to inquire. Well, one company I did not respond to after they responded, and at the time I needed one, I got a message from them saying they were here for pickup. I blocked them...they then sent another message from another number.

Screenshot_20240618_190622_Messages.jpg

We were staying in a remote area, and I was trying to get cost of a cab and see if they were available at the time I needed. I contacted a couple companies to inquire. Well, one company I did not respond to after they responded, and at the time I needed one, I got a message from them saying they were here for pickup. I blocked them...they then sent another message from another number.

View attachment 650615
Oh my gah! Not gonna lie, that would freak me out.

View attachment 650615
Should've told them to meet at waffle House, and you'd fight for it

VN Store

Back