P Diddy about to go down.

I have a dim memory Diddly being accused by some young girl a decade ago luring her with promise of a music career. Plying her with alcohol and pot, I think. Then pumping her drilling well. I also have a dim memory of R. Kelly being pizzed, and mentioning their not coming to his defense. And that it wasn't fair his being jailed when Diddly and one other rapper had done the same and getting away with it. That he would in a nutshell spill the beans on them as a result. I can't recall a lot about it because my thoughts at the time were that the entertainment industry has always been doing this, so nothing new. From Charlie Chapman (and yes sir, Walt Disney) on up to Harvey Weinstein. And some Polish filmmaker who pumped a 13yrs old girl, then fled the USA. So, my thought at the time I saw the Diddly/Kelly stuff, was, "Here we go again."

So is Diddy saying the video is AI since he denies any wrong doing?

I dont even know that girl and watching that video would make me angry if I let it do so...she was running away from him too. What a coward. Beating on a defenseless, fleeing female half his size. He should be charged with felony kidnapping and a substantial domestic violence charge As well.

I’m really out of touch with what he currently does. IIRC, he was really popular in the early 2000s.

He rode Biggies coattails and made huge $$$ off of his life AND death. Then he made tens of millions producing other acts from that East Coast group like Mace etc. He has always been a Dbag though...and there have been stories and rumors of him being gay and liking boys (not men) since the late 90s. Enough rumors that i knew about them and i havent kept up with hiphop/rap in 20 years other than NF.

Reactions: Vol8188
He rode Biggies coattails and made huge $$$ off of his life AND death. Then he made tens of millions producing other acts from that East Coast group like Mace etc. He has always been a Dbag though...and there have been stories and rumors of him being gay and liking boys (not men) since the late 90s. Enough rumors that i knew about them and i havent kept up with hiphop/rap in 20 years other than NF.

Yep, I love a lot of NY rappers (Nas and Mobb Deep being two of my favorites) but was never a Puffy fan.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I’m really out of touch with what he currently does. IIRC, he was really popular in the early 2000s.

He has over 100 acting credits and 50 credits as a producer. I'm unaware of most of it, but he was on Always Sunny and the movie Get Him to the Greek and he was so fkn funny in both

Dave is priceless. Hes so incredibly funny that he blew up SO fast that he couldnt handle his celebrity and bugged out. Haha. He walked away from a $30 million offer and disappeared for a year or 2. I am glad he got back comfortable and was able to adjust. His last 2 standup specials are HILARIOUS and when the woke mob tried to cancel him, he didnt apologize and capitulate....he told em to piss off. Comedy is sadly the last bastion of truly free speech...we must protect it at all costs. Props to Joe Rogan who has done a lot to give comedians a voice, and to push back against the woke idiots regarding comedy...nothing and nobody can be "off limits" in comedy. Some of them say things that I find offensive myself, but we have to make sure that they have a right to say whatever they want.

Reactions: tbh and Vol737
Yep, I love a lot of NY rappers (Nas and Mobb Deep being two of my favorites) but was never a Puffy fan.

Me too bud. Biggie and Outkast were my favorites back in the day though. You ever listen to NF? He sounds a good bit like Eminem, but hes a Christian and talks about real world stuff without bad language. You can listen with your kids in the car etc. I know the words "Christian Rap" have always been synonymous with "unlistenable crap" but he is the 1 exception to the rule. If you dig him let me know and i will recommend a playlist...

Athletes, artists, and all others just can't figure it out. When a relationship goes toxic, don't care whose fault, if you're a guy, only three things to do. Get up. Get out. And don't look back. You just can't beat, kick, or otherwise force love into or out of somebody. How hard is that to understand? For those that can't or won't understand, lock 'em up. Melt the key, mold it into a ball bearing, and install it into a rotating output shaft.

Like Weinstein, Diddy’s powerful Democratic friends Concealed his alleged Depravity​

Federal agents raided homes last week in Miami and Los Angeles belonging to Sean Combs, the powerful rap mogul previously known as Puff Daddy, Diddy, and most recently, Brother Love. The raid came on the heels of several lawsuits filed against Combs by women in recent months for sexual assault and sex trafficking. Combs has denied all allegations as “baseless.”

The details that have surfaced in relation to Combs’s activity are, in a word, revolting. In addition to playing the standard “casting couch” role of the entertainment executive who offers fame-hungry young women (and at least one man) the promise of stardom in exchange for sex, Combs has been accused of beating, drugging, raping, and emotionally terrorizing a slew of young performers, including minors.

While his many celebrity friends and allies in the media now claim “shock” at the allegations, it appears that Combs’s dark reputation was widely known among industry figures. Like Weinstein before him, Combs cultivated relationships with the most powerful people in American secular culture to conceal his nefarious behavior. His annual White Party, which afforded him the reputation of a modern-day Gatsby, attracted A-list guests for 25 years. And his longtime friendships with esteemed public figures such as Oprah Winfrey and Prince Harry lent his persona a philanthropic sheen.

Say it isn’t so! Forget his music. I’ll really miss his acting.

I am assuming the statute of limitations has run out. He should be in jail for assault.
Wondering what the statute is for kidnapping? He absolutely kidnapped her and subjected her to God knows what after he got done kicking her in the hallway...

From that article:
Federal agents raided homes last week in Miami and Los Angeles belonging to Sean Combs, the powerful rap mogul previously known as Puff Daddy, Diddy, and most recently, Brother Love.

Guess i missed his 4th and newest "street name" Brother Love. Hahaha
Seriously? If you're a guy whose had persistent rumors about you being gay/boy pedo for 25+ years...do you pick your new and totally unnecessary nickname to be "Brother Love"?? The jokes write themselves sometimes. Wow

Last edited:
I’d hardly call Nellie Fertado rap. She did have a couple songs in that direction when Timbaland worked with her.

VN Store

Back