Palardy lining up for a game winner 45+ yards

JMSqb11

What you would be saying/doing pre-FG attempt if this was the situation on Saturday?:mf_surrender:

Getting ready for one of the biggest upsets in Tennessee history. You guys need to realize, if your not with us your against us. Get on board and lets have confidence that we are going to handle our business. If we dont win, then we cheer them on as if we have. The only people laying everything on the line is the people on the field. Fans job is to cheer, not to critisize everything. As fans we are losing.

Reactions: 7 people
Getting ready for one of the biggest upsets in Tennessee history. You guys need to realize, if your not with us your against us. Get on board and lets have confidence that we are going to handle our business. If we dont win, then we cheer them on as if we have. The only people laying everything on the line is the people on the field. Fans job is to cheer, not to critisize everything. As fans we are losing.

I am with you on this! I am just asking. Would be the ultimate redemption in my mine. Okay, maybe not ultimate but to beat the numbero dos team on the road. Only thing better would be beating Bama on the road with a FG as the No. 1 ranked team, but they ain't staying number 1

Reactions: 1 person
I am with you on this! I am just asking. Would be the ultimate redemption in my mine. Okay, maybe not ultimate but to beat the numbero dos team on the road. Only thing better would be beating Bama on the road with a FG as the No. 1 ranked team, but they ain't staying number 1

I agree with you. I was just making a general statement. Its a good thread topic. Lets go big orange.

I agree with you. I was just making a general statement. Its a good thread topic. Lets go big orange.

Palardy, one thing to say to you man: "Kick (no pun intended) their quacking ass!"

By the point spread you're probably right...but imo it wouldn't rank up there to a few bama, georgia, auburn, lsu, fl, miami, n freaking d wins.

ps...hate the moral victory stuff but I gotta admit with your scenerio, win or lose, we'd all have to feel pretty good about this team.

I'd be in the fetal position.

And, regardless of the babble on here, I'd still be a fan.

This is one of those times when the house goes silent. Everybody's on the edge of their seats, and I'm pouring a double whiskey to either drink away the pain or soak in the victory!

Reactions: 2 people
I'd be wondering why CBJ wasn't electing to go with a Hail Mary, considering its exponentially higher probability of success.

You know man you're right about that, but I have been the guy with the highest expectations the last couple years and have been severely let down. I know I'm not the only one that's not what I'm saying, but I gotta be realistic here and not put myself in a dream world. I'm gonna drink and yell my ass off with my Casey Clausen jersey and love my vols, but do I think we win??? Extremely unlikely.

Reactions: 1 person
What you would be saying/doing pre-FG attempt if this was the situation on Saturday?:mf_surrender:

2qtd5c1.gif

When it comes to make or break fgs. I always expect the worst and hope for the best, no matter who is kicking them. That's just the way I'm geared.

Last edited:

last time i heard this we got ourselves into a war we didn't belong. chill...he is just asking a question.

i for one would be sitting on the edge of my couch with optimism.

I was watching CFB Daily yesterday and they were doing the "helmet % table", and
Dari, Whatever his name is, tried to put the UT helmet clean off the table indicating, and saying, that UT had absolutely NO chance of winning this game. I was hoping someone from the AD taped that segment and let the players see it. Talk about motivation!

VN Store

Back