Palardy lining up for a game winner 45+ yards

Who would've thought James Wilhoit would have beat Florida with a 50 yarder? Maybe palardy can hit a big game winner and everyone will forget that he wasn't that good . It seemed to work for Wilhoit.

He's looked good so far. That being said....:unsure: I'm still scarred from the 09 bama game.

What you would be saying/doing pre-FG attempt if this was the situation on Saturday?:mf_surrender:
Sign me up if we can get that scenario. Not one for moral victories but if we are a FG away from a win, I'll take it happily in the number 2 ranked team's house.

253775-fran_large.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Getting ready for one of the biggest upsets in Tennessee history. You guys need to realize, if your not with us your against us. Get on board and lets have confidence that we are going to handle our business. If we dont win, then we cheer them on as if we have. The only people laying everything on the line is the people on the field. Fans job is to cheer, not to critisize everything. As fans we are losing.

By golly, that's exactly what should happen!!!!!!!!!

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Some folks just have to beat up on our own players as if it is an incurable disease. Such fans, if you can call them that are not sons of Butch's.

VN Store

Back