Patience!

lukeneyland

God Save the Heup
I see it coming! No not an upset. What I see is a bunch of vol fans getting overly confident about our chances tomorrow and almost expecting Butch to pull it out. Don't get me wrong i'll be yelling and throwing **** around my living room tomorrow just like ya'll will, so don't say im not passionate enough. The reason I am saying this is, if we lose tomorrow the same people getting hyped are going to start complaining about our coach and all that crap which will begin the process of creating a negative environment for him to coach in. So lets just temper our expectations just a Tad and be prepared to be patient with our Coach and team, they are already heading on the right track!

Hopefully what I just said won't be necessary though and we'll do the unthinkable. GO VOLS

Reactions: 12 people
DUCK.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
I see it coming! No not an upset. What I see is a bunch of vol fans getting overly confident about our chances tomorrow and almost expecting Butch to pull it out. Don't get me wrong i'll be yelling and throwing **** around my living room tomorrow just like ya'll will, so don't say im not passionate enough. The reason I am saying this is, if we lose tomorrow the same people getting hyped are going to start complaining about our coach and all that crap which will begin the process of creating a negative environment for him to coach in. So lets just temper our expectations just a Tad and be prepared to be patient with our Coach and team, they are already heading on the right track!

Hopefully what I just said won't be necessary though and we'll do the unthinkable. GO VOLS

So you a sayin' we ain't gonna whip dey azz? You just need anuder sip a shine and go read da whip dey azz thread again and git ye nerve back boy. Don't ye worry none all of us gets a little nervus a fore game day. Ye'll be jus fine once ya get year furst hit outa the way.

Reactions: 1 person

Hopefully what I just said won't be necessary though and we'll do the unthinkable. GO VOLS[/QUOTE

Expecting: No
Hoping: HELL YEAH!

This... patience this staff double their salary n we r suppose to give them 4 years..BS... bowl game or they under achieved ... the next 5 games will determine cbj legacy bottom line.. if he doesn't win a game until mizz or later wtf.. not much better than dools...

Its time for him.to earn his pay n show he is sec n championship material or we r screwed n hart n cheek need to be ran out of town......

Quit settling for less n demand more... everything is in place ..believe.. n it will happen

Yes, I think we should enjoy this ride! It will be a bumpy ride but I think in 2015, we will have a winning season and actually win a bowl game.

This season, we have a hard schedule and no real experienced q.b. or experienced receivers. Plus, the players have to get accustomed to the coaches system.

In 2014, we lose most of our offensive and defensive linemen. So, in 2014, we will have to replace most of them.

In 2015, we will be rolling again.

This... patience this staff double their salary n we r suppose to give them 4 years..BS... bowl game or they under achieved ... the next 5 games will determine cbj legacy bottom line.. if he doesn't win a game until mizz or later wtf.. not much better than dools...

Its time for him.to earn his pay n show he is sec n championship material or we r screwed n hart n cheek need to be ran out of town......

Quit settling for less n demand more... everything is in place ..believe.. n it will happen

Damn right... I remember when Saban got fired at Alabama after he lost to Louisiana Monroe, and then choked away a bowl game to Utah St... Oh wait.... No I don't... Its a long way back to reality for you bro...

Reactions: 2 people

I literally posted this same topic the day before the WKU game, I agree completely. People seem to think we are going to win 8 games. Getting bowl eligible is the ONLY thing we need to be worried about. Knowing that I can just sit and watch the game and enjoy, no pressure no bloated expectations.

Even the greatest American and football coach of all time Jesus Christ couldn't beat everyone with a team that isn't close to being as talented or deep as their opponents.

I literally posted this same topic the day before the WKU game, I agree completely. People seem to think we are going to win 8 games. Getting bowl eligible is the ONLY thing we need to be worried about. Knowing that I can just sit and watch the game and enjoy, no pressure no bloated expectations.

I don't know if I've ever entered a season without high expectations.We have a team that I believe can win a lot of games. I truly believe we can win ever game and that's how I'll always be. Jim furyk shot a 59 today anything can happen.Lets don't be quick to judge and let Butch coach this team and see what happens. Go Big Orange

Last edited:
I thing we keep it respectable. Oregon has more speed and depth and it will show as Oregon pulls away in the 2nd half. That being said...upsets happen everyday so let's do this.

Oregon is a big hill for our young team to climb. But, no matter how hard they play or how close they come, many "so-called fans"will turn on Butch and the team.

I am an old man; and as a boy, I got to go to a few Vol games. When things went bad for us, there would be dead silence in the stadium, but not a single person would ever think of booing our Vols. Now, at the first bad play, the rats start umping ship. Let them go, the core of supporters will be here as out team rises from the ashes.

I don't think we should be to quick to judge CBJ. He needs time. Cheek and Hart can GTFO now!

I think you should spend some time looking at the schedule before you post something because the next 5 games includes a game against South Alabama. I understand what you were trying to say. To most people communication skills are underappreciated or maybe even nonexisting.

VN Store

Back