Patience!

This... patience this staff double their salary n we r suppose to give them 4 years..BS... bowl game or they under achieved ... the next 5 games will determine cbj legacy bottom line.. if he doesn't win a game until mizz or later wtf.. not much better than dools...

Its time for him.to earn his pay n show he is sec n championship material or we r screwed n hart n cheek need to be ran out of town......

Quit settling for less n demand more... everything is in place ..believe.. n it will happen

Typical delusional Skinz fan...:crazy:

I see it coming! No not an upset. What I see is a bunch of vol fans getting overly confident about our chances tomorrow and almost expecting Butch to pull it out. Don't get me wrong i'll be yelling and throwing **** around my living room tomorrow just like ya'll will, so don't say im not passionate enough. The reason I am saying this is, if we lose tomorrow the same people getting hyped are going to start complaining about our coach and all that crap which will begin the process of creating a negative environment for him to coach in. So lets just temper our expectations just a Tad and be prepared to be patient with our Coach and team, they are already heading on the right track!

Hopefully what I just said won't be necessary though and we'll do the unthinkable. GO VOLS

Not me buddy.:eek:k:
Most of the fans are more in touch with reality than you may think, but we can still pull for the upset. Who knows what can happen. No matter, Butch is still the man for Tennessee.
GO VOLS! BEAT THE DUCKS!!

Butch loses this one and the patience for a some fans will already be over. Gruden thread number 17 or whatever will be coming.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: 1 person
You've got to be very careful if you don't know where your going, because you might not get there

I don't know if I've ever entered a season without high expectations.We have a team that I believe can win a lot of games. I truly believe we can win ever game and that's how I'll always be. Jim furyk shot a 59 today anything can happen.Lets don't be quick to judge and let Butch coach this team and see what happens. Go Big Orange

You've been drinking, right?

VN Store

Back