patric turner

vols2345

Volnation's resident sunshine pumper
patric turners dad said over the raido (wkiv i think) that not to tkae turners commentment to usc very seriously. he said that he is going to visit tennessee again and that he is very confused about what he is going to do. he said that there is a 50-50 chance he will change his mind.

all i got to say is that im glad his dad is a vols fans.

oh man heres more sorry about doubleppost.

Don't be surprised if this isn't the last you hear on the recruitment of Patrick Turner. The word is flying around fast that Turner's decision today was a decision that was influenced mainly by Turner's high school coach David Martin. It is no secret that Martin can't stand the Tennessee coaching staff. He has been telling Turner lies all year about Tennessee, and he's been pushing Turner to go to one of Miami or Southern Cal.

Anyway, Tennessee was long out of the Turner race until the coaches made their in-home visit to Turner's house in November. That visit changed things dramatically, and Turner finally started to see Tennessee a little differently. Anyway, during AA week in San Antonio, Turner was leaning heavily to UT, but decided to hold off on a commitment. It's being said now that David Martin has been drilling USC into Turner's head since then, and today was a decision that was pressed by Martin. Word is that Turner's family didn't even know about his decision until later. His dad acted very surprised, and his comments suggest that Tennessee is far from out of it at this point. He stated that "anything can happen between now and Feb. 2nd, but right now it's USC". His parents are really pushing hard for Turner to go to Tennessee. We'll see if it works out in the Vols favor.

somebody needs to DRAG Martin out behind the woodshed for a old fashioned "ASS-WHIPPIN". Goodpasture H.S. is far from a football mecca. Probably because of this jag-off!!!!!!!!! :gun: :furious3: :machinegun: :angry: :crap: :puke: :finger:

this isnt a rumor. i have heard it over the radio many times. (man that xm radio is so sweet. if i had the money i would buy everyone one. i can listen to anything.)

screw him. if he is dumb enough to do everything his coach says and not make his decision himself. let him go. well take slick shelly instead. from what i have saw and heard turner is overrated anyway.

well i mean we shouldnt rihg t him off. thats pretty messed up to say about him. hes obviously not ovverated if every team in the nation wants him. i pretty sure everyone has been in a situation that you were pressured into and then wished you could change your mind. well he has a chance and i say we welcome him with open arms

Originally posted by vols2345@Jan 21, 2005 9:32 PM
well i mean we shouldnt rihg t him off. thats pretty messed up to say about him. hes obviously not ovverated if every team in the nation wants him. i pretty sure everyone has been in a situation that you were pressured into and then wished you could change your mind. well he has a chance and i say we welcome him with open arms

REALLY? so every recruit who is rated high goes to the pros and is an all-american, right? i guess there has never been a bust.

i wnat to know who told you he was overrated. your out of your mind. i have heard nothing but about him.

if everybody on these threads was as smart as they thought they were, that would be alot of CORSOS. :dlol: :corso:

my bad. anyways why do you always think negative about everything. all i tried to say was turner is the no 1 or 2 (matters where you look) wr in the nation and he might be coming here. im not saying anything else on this conversation.

What did the UT coaches do to this Martin to hate them so much? So I guess it will come down to if Turner will listen to his parents wishes or listen to the extremely biased opinion of his HS coach.

If we ain't got enough receivers on the sidelines to suit UT fans then we never will....Let him go to USC.......We don't need him......give me ONE GOOD reason why we need him.......

We need him for the years to come. We will be fine without him but it would have been nice.

Why wouldn't you want a guy like this, he's talented guys.

Dale, you need to lighten up a bit. All of this "I'm right and screw anyone else with an opinion" crap makes you come off like a moron. Or worse, a bammer. Just my .02.

Originally posted by volinga@Jan 22, 2005 10:41 AM
Dale, you need to lighten up a bit. All of this "I'm right and screw anyone else with an opinion" crap makes you come off like a moron. Or worse, a bammer. Just my .02.

I agree 100%.

Is that the tower painted in Iraq? :question:

all i know is patric turners coach needs to be ran out of tennessee.

i live in the heart of flordia and i know alot of vols fans here. i was relived when i moved here because i thought i might get in a couple fights and i would have to pull a couple of these moves :bash:

Originally posted by vols2345@Jan 22, 2005 11:42 AM
i live in the heart of flordia and i know alot of vols fans here. i was relived when i moved here because i thought i might get in a couple fights and i would have to pull a couple of these moves :bash:

I live in Fort Lauderdale, Miami territory, so I feel you!

VN Store

Back