patric turner

but it is kind of funny when my team beats there team. i ripp into them like a hloliday ham.

if my memory serves me correct then we beat fl state last time we played them too! hahahaha we own the state of flordia. i feel sorry for them..................... not.

Bama and LSU will be the teams to beat in the west. LSU pulled down some big recruits from the class of 2004, they will start making their impact this next season.

By the way, did anybody notice that USC pulled down EIGHT five stars?! That's huge!

dalelindsay wtf is your problem? all you ever do is insult tennessee players and recruits

oh yeah ok. yeah he was makeing me pretty mad to so i just stoped taling about it after a while. he does stand by his belifes though and wont budge no matter how hard you push.

Originally posted by g8terh8ter_eric@Jan 22, 2005 4:02 AM
If we ain't got enough receivers on the sidelines to suit UT fans then we never will....Let him go to USC.......We don't need him......give me ONE GOOD reason why we need him.......

I think he's has the potential of becoming a TE like Schockey or Winslow.

Originally posted by JSB2277@Jan 22, 2005 3:41 PM
dalelindsay wtf is your problem? all you ever do is insult tennessee players and recruits

:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

Originally posted by milohimself@Jan 22, 2005 11:24 AM
Bama and LSU will be the teams to beat in the west. LSU pulled down some big recruits from the class of 2004, they will start making their impact this next season.

I agree. LSU is going to be our toughest game all year and I think that will include our bowl game. Not sold on the NC but we should make a BCS. Anyway, hopefully they won't be overlooked by our players and coaching staff.

I view it this way --

Undefeated: Rose Bowl
One loss: Sugar Bowl
Two loss: Capital One Bowl

And if God hates us and makes us lose three, Cotton Bowl again.

No. I think Florida and LSU will be on our tailcoats all season -- If we lose to one of them and have another slip-up, bye-bye BCS. But I don't think that will happen.

why do people keep saying flordia is going to be good. im i the only one that has noticed that they will never be a good team again without spurrier. meyers is not the answer. they will lose 4 games again. urban can bring offense but that is not there problem, there defense is cra. they gave that big lead up aginst lsu that cost them the game, let georgia go all over them, let tennessee drive up and down the field, and let miss state drive on them like crazy. they also lost there best player on defense and all of the sudden there defense is going to be good enough to hang with us. i think not.

They played decently on both sides of the ball this season. They truly had a shot at an undefeated regular season this year. Read the game summaries, and it's the absolute truth. They just the lacked fourth quarter juice, and from watching a couple of their games this season, it was absolutely and completely the fault of Zook and his terrible coaching.

i wasnt all on zook. flordia player skill level was just not high enough to run the plays. now i know yall are going to sya that im out of my mind but i personally think that they are going to drop out of the top 25 next year. they are going to be a preseason top ten and then lose to tennessee, then georgia then who ever else they play. im going to go ahead and start up the site fireronzook.com. anyone want to help?

Originally posted by vols2345@Jan 22, 2005 8:27 PM
why do people keep saying flordia is going to be good. im i the only one that has noticed that they will never be a good team again without spurrier. meyers is not the answer.

Spurrier is a good gimmick coach and knows how to recruit. If you look on rivals.com He has 24 commitments. He has a way of keeping players, and I won’t under estimate him yet, however he’s a part-time coach now and Florida was lucky not to get him back. Urban Myer on the other hand is as far from ego maniac as you can get, I think he’s a force to be reckoned with. He might not bring them to greatness this year but, he reminds me of a QB version of Phil Fulmer.

VN Store

Back