Patriot G. Gordon Liddy Dead At 90

It's a peaceful protest, (buildings burning in the background, people dying in the streets, mass looting across the nation).

Let's not pretend the right has the market cornered here

Let's not pretend that the riots which followed deaths by police were directed by a President to overthrow a lost election, by attacking a joint session of Congress convened to officially count the Electoral College votes. There is no excuse for supporting an attempt to overthrow the Constitution under the guise of supporting it. Looks to me as if several peep on this forum are trying to do just that, make excuses for treason.

I've only listened to talk shows randomly, like while driving to lunch or something. I enjoyed Liddy's.

I would rank in this order for entertainment:

Boortz
Liddy
Rush

I was really not that entertained by Rush.
I enjoyed Liddy. Mark Levin and Phil Valentine here locally are my favorites. I also enjoy Mark Steyn

Reactions: allvol123
Let's not pretend that the riots which followed deaths by police were directed by a President to overthrow a lost election, by attacking a joint session of Congress convened to officially count the Electoral College votes. There is no excuse for supporting an attempt to overthrow the Constitution under the guise of supporting it. Looks to me as if several peep on this forum are trying to do just that, make excuses for treason.
Never stated otherwise, just pointing out they both suck, glass houses and all.

Meh, the treason happened in ATL, Philly, Detroit and Wisconsin...

loved his work with King Crimson

De_W4t9WAAAaws4.jpg
One of the great bassist. That version of King Crimson was my favorite

VN Store

Back