Peacock (NBCUniversal Streaming Service)

I really liked the books and was waiting till they dropped season 3 before I did the sign up, I really enjoyed season 1. I feel like when Stephen King series are done well like this they are better than some of the wide release movies have been.

Watched the first two episodes of The Lost Symbol last night on Peacock.

I recommend checking it out.
I remember listening to the audio book to kill time on the commute and enjoying it. The show seems to be following pretty close.

Watched the first two episodes of The Lost Symbol last night on Peacock.

I recommend checking it out.
I remember listening to the audio book to kill time on the commute and enjoying it. The show seems to be following pretty close.

I'd be careful Lurk. I watched it and thought it was awful. No scene relates to other scenes, it seems to skip story lines. Dan Brown books are easy fun reads and the Tom Hanks series of his books did a fairly decent job of following his book. This isnt based on the book at all.

Cagle, glad you enjoyed. Hats off to you. I wanted to like it but couldnt

I'd be careful Lurk. I watched it and thought it was awful. No scene relates to other scenes, it seems to skip story lines. Dan Brown books are easy fun reads and the Tom Hanks series of his books did a fairly decent job of following his book. This isnt based on the book at all.

Cagle, glad you enjoyed. Hats off to you. I wanted to like it but couldnt
This was considered a prequel series. It takes place before the events in the books

VN Store

Back