Pep Rally for tonights UT-UK game

Originally posted by vols2345@Jan 25, 2005 7:35 PM
oh well it was a good half.

Yeah. Seems like once we lost the lead and Sparks went on his 3-point shoot around, we just fell apart. Oh well, It was a good half for a little while.

hey, chuck hayes is out of the game. we still are going to get killed, how do you just keep turning the ball over like this.

we are playing alright here in the second half. hope we can hold this intensity.

win gate is playing good on the inside. i still dont see us having any chance of winning. we need some more breaks. come on UT u can do it

Heh, Wingate. Blocks the shot and just stands there like since he blocked it he shouldn't have to make an attempt to crash the boards.

Got home just in time to remember that we can't rebound, shoot or have a call go our way! This team sucks! :bad:

Kentucky is just too good for a Crump-less UT team. I'm not saying we would win even WITH Crump, but he is just such a team leader.

yes they do. we were hanging in there and were only down by 5 a minute ago and then some bad calls and were getting wooped again. i hate that are b-ball tema sucks. good thing i love illini b-ball.

Originally posted by vols2345@Jan 25, 2005 8:32 PM
and then some bad calls and were getting wooped again.

Guess that we can't blame the refs all of the time. Real teams should overcome that kind of thing. At least Major is doing his best. I am glad to see that.

yeah, i just want crump back, he is a difference maker. once we get him back we could be a pretty decent team with how wingate is playing now.

Hey LIO, I wonder if Freak went to the game. Think they have hot dogs for him this time?

yeah you just beat me to that. we just cant get nothing. i just want them to play with all they have got and i will be satisfied.

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood+Jan 25, 2005 8:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Orangewhiteblood @ Jan 25, 2005 8:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-GAVol@Jan 25, 2005 8:37 PM
We&#39;re just flat out overmatched.

I am getting used to that aren&#39;t you? [/quote]
True. That was kind of like saying "Hey look&#33; The sky is blue."

Rick Majerus just said that the game was so out of hand that he had begun to survey the crowd for Ashley Judd. :eek:lol:

Thank the lord that game is over with&#33; We looked bad on national television once again. :bad:

Originally posted by vols2345@Jan 25, 2005 8:51 PM
so anyone going to watch the illini game

No offense, I know you said you like the Illini, but you could measure my interest in that game in microgiveash*ts.

VN Store

Back