Personal vs Political Beliefs

How do you apply that to women prior to the invention of the strap-on?
Dildos have been around since at least the Egyptians. Alledgedly they even had vibrating ones with bees inside. Cant imagine a strap on took much longer to show up.

What's worse than two women running with scissors? Two women scissoring with runs.
iu

How do you apply that to women prior to the invention of the strap-on?

If you look up the word "sodomy," in at least some definitions (legal or otherwise), it can include oral or anal sex. The old English term for anal intercourse was buggery (which is why calling someone a "bugger" was an insult). And someone forcing oral sex upon another could be charged with "sodomizing" the victim.

Unconfirmed internet notes said that at least 16 states still had laws making sodomy illegal in 2020. It also indicated that those laws exempted married heterosexual couples as long as only two people were involved.

Sigh. Too much true crime tv and nonfiction.

Last edited:
Good question. And some of mine hinge between Federal and State jurisdiction.

1) Personally against abortion. Do not believe it is, or should be, a Federal issue. It should be the choice of the people within each state through their legislatures.
2) Don't use drugs, never have. Fully against all the drug laws that have propagated since WW1. If an American wants to fry their brain on crystal meth, heroine, crack, what-have-you, then go ahead and do it. Darwinism at its best.
3) The Federal government should have nothing to say about the marriage contract which has been predominantly the jurisdiction of the states. Don't like the way Kentucky does it? Move to wherever has laws that float your boat. Utah wants to allow polygamy, go for it Utah. California decides you can marry your dog, well, I don't have to watch their television shows and Tennessee does not have to recognize inter-species couples. And then there is Wyoming, where the men are men and the sheep run scared.
4) Don't get me started on the Patriot Act, which is simply another in a long line of government power grabs.

Reactions: PKT_VOL and hog88
Good question. And some of mine hinge between Federal and State jurisdiction.

1) Personally against abortion. Do not believe it is, or should be, a Federal issue. It should be the choice of the people within each state through their legislatures.
2) Don't use drugs, never have. Fully against all the drug laws that have propagated since WW1. If an American wants to fry their brain on crystal meth, heroine, crack, what-have-you, then go ahead and do it. Darwinism at its best.
3) The Federal government should have nothing to say about the marriage contract which has been predominantly the jurisdiction of the states. Don't like the way Kentucky does it? Move to wherever has laws that float your boat. Utah wants to allow polygamy, go for it Utah. California decides you can marry your dog, well, I don't have to watch their television shows and Tennessee does not have to recognize inter-species couples. And then there is Wyoming, where the men are men and the sheep run scared.
4) Don't get me started on the Patriot Act, which is simply another in a long line of government power grabs.

As I get older, I identify more as a Federalist than a Libertarian.

As much as I believe in small government, I increasingly believe having 50 different strong state governments with interesting mixes of laws and unique approaches to similar problems is more important than small government in principal. In short, competition is more important than small government. Competition breeds excellence. If Libertarianism is the winning combination some of us think it is, it will naturally outperform other types of governance.

As much as I believe in small government, I increasingly believe having 50 different strong state governments with interesting mixes of laws and unique approaches to similar problems is more important than small government in principal. In short, competition is more important than small government. Competition breeds excellence. If Libertarianism is the winning combination some of us think it is, it will naturally outperform other types of governance.
Assuming its performing in a "free market" governance.

Right now the winners and losers is being picked, and not off merit.

Reactions: McDad

Libertarian in principle and Federalist in application.

Reactions: hog88

VN Store

Back