Pete Carroll on sportstalk

Also said that he structured the recruiting plan that they currently have as well. He is speaking very highly of him. He thinks we have a great mind for our new coach.

He says there is no doubt in his mind that he will be great. He also said that Kiffin will bring in a great defense and scheme as well.

he said he was a fan of the program from when he was a kid. he thinks everybody will be pumped about what goes on here

There are a few folks around here who need to hear this (i.e. vol_in_ar, etc.)

There are actually people on here that would have complained about anyone short of a coach that already had a Nat'l Champ Ring. Even if that did happen... they'd complain that they were being paid too much.

Kiffin and his entire staff will cost less than Saban alone. Let's keep it in perspective, folks.

There are actually people on here that would have complained about anyone short of a coach that already had a Nat'l Champ Ring. Even if that did happen... they'd complain that they were being paid too much.

Kiffin and his entire staff will cost less than Saban alone. Let's keep it in perspective, folks.

Not true. Kiffin has around 3-4 million to spend on a staff. Fulmers assistants were 1.9 million. It will make Kiffin's staff the highest paid.

:dance2:

Not true. Kiffin has around 3-4 million to spend on a staff. Fulmers assistants were 1.9 million. It will make Kiffin's staff the highest paid.

:dance2:

Nevermind... somewhere in there I thought Saban was getting 6mil/year.

I would love for us to schedule a game against Carroll once we get the ship righted.

Lane Kiffin owes his hiring, in large part, to the absolutely glowing recommendations he was given by two guys: Pete Carroll and Jon Gruden.

Lane Kiffin owes his hiring, in large part, to the absolutely glowing recommendations he was given by two guys: Pete Carroll and Jon Gruden.

I could think of worse names to list as references

Someone is using my avatar...I would love to know who this so called staff coming in is going to be

By comparison, Carroll didn't lift a finger to help Norm Chow in his myriad of failed attempts to become a head coach.

VN Store

Back